Bremoanors on this forum sound like modern day Lord Haw-Haws Bremoanors on this forum sound like modern day Lord Haw-Haws - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posts 41 to 44 of 44

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Gotta laugh at snaw, a taxdodging expat, trying to suggest that at the point that all the bobs go home (with all of their "skills and experience"), the UK will somehow just fall apart.

A tax dodger? On a contractor forum?
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Gotta laugh at snaw, a taxdodging expat, trying to suggest that at the point that all the bobs go home (with all of their "skills and experience"), the UK will somehow just fall apart.

Look on the bright side. Soon all the people who have some tax to dodge will leave for more economically viable climes.
    Leaving you bottom feeders to propel the UK Economy forward to the promised nirvana.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Look on the bright side. Soon all the people who have some tax to dodge will leave for more economically viable climes.
    Leaving you bottom feeders to propel the UK Economy forward to the promised nirvana.
    Alexander, Jacob and his nanny haven't told them about the new unicorn excise duty yet.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Godlike

snaw is too good to be a permie

I pay my full 13% or so income tax here mate, plus I get paid double what I was getting contracting, with all the full time trimmings

But you missed my point completely, it wasn't about the UK. I was talking about India specifically; the jobs will go where the talent is, and most of the best Indian talent is overseas because that's where the money is. Sticking your head in the sand and hoping taking your country back will change it isn't going to make any difference.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul