• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

April 1st

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Only the English pay.
    That's ok then

Comment

You need to get a smaller office and make everyone work at home if possible.

That's what my client does and a few other people's employers I know do. That means when you do go into an office you don't have a desk and have to find someone who isn't in to use.
      Or become "cuckoos in the nest" at clients' offices. In the past I've worked for small clients whose own offices are barely larger than broom cupboards, because they contrive to base themselves pretty much entirely and full time in their clients' offices (which is often an advantage for the clients as well, as support is prompt).
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Only taxpayers in England pay, a great many of whom are NOT English.
        ftfy
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
        X