• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you spend 24 hours with your ex?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Go back and think it through.

Interesting you think a triangle has 4 points too.
    Focus on your ex and not the wife and you might get it.

Thought the extra "point" might be of use to someone like you.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Which one of the 12,472 ex girlfriends do I have to spend 24 hours with?
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Which one of the 12,472 ex girlfriends do I have to spend 24 hours with?
        the 12,471 you disappointed.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          No - it was my choice, and we were both very upset by it. But we could never have made it work
          that is a pity I had one or two mildly like that. Mine were great fun but not the one. Sounds like yours was the one but the situation was against you, cheer up you know in your heart it was the right thing to do.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Based on the premise of the show, no. I don't have any unfinished business, I am not conflicted over whether we should get back together again, and I'm just not interested in anything about them. It would just be a dull, pointless, waste of our time.

Comment

Working...
            X