• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you spend 24 hours with your ex?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Night With My Ex - Channel 5
    Yes
    46.67%
    No
    40.00%
    I once spent 24 hours with NLyUK and AndyW's mum
    13.33%

Murder!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I can still talk to all my exes. Does that make me odd?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        If they have been killed, stuffed and the heads mounted on your lounge wall, then yes.

Comment

Shes still hot, I would.

Comment

I don't understand you lot - one minute you are balls deep, the next its hilt deep.

Apart from one who decided to run off with my friend/acquaintance after 2 dates with me (she gave him a dose , luckily I hadn't partaken: laugh ) I have managed to finish with the others on good terms.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It makes them odd.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                It makes them odd.
                Would you spend 24 hours with your current? Or would you have to ask his accountant?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Would you spend 24 hours with your current? Or would you have to ask his accountant?
                  He's having to pay the accountant in kind, so it's a sensitive subject around the house right now.

Comment

I don't understand you lot - one minute you are balls deep, the next its hilt deep.

Apart from one who decided to run off with my friend/acquaintance after 2 dates with me (she gave him a dose , luckily I hadn't partaken: laugh ) I have managed to finish with the others on good terms.
                    Mixed history I'd imagine for most people with anything from one's they'd only see if they could see the look of terror in their eyes as they realised you were driving into them to "still would" so don't want to put themselves in such a position. I'm still amicable with a couple of them, not seen others for years and not particularly bothered, either. There are a couple I'd be interested to know if they're doing ok because I felt more for them but not to the extent of being bothered searching for them.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X