• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Cr&p

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Cr&p

Poland claims proof Russia caused presidential plane crash | Daily Mail Online

Poland says it has proof Russia 'deliberately' caused 2010 plane crash that killed the Polish president and 95 others
    Poland's National Prosecutor has claimed Russians contributed to crash
    The tragedy killed President Lech Kaczynski and 95 state and military leaders
    Spokesperson for President Vladimir Putin has rejected the claims
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I am sure Nigel Farage's most admired world leader would never act in such a way.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I am sure Nigel Farage's most admired world leader would never act in such a way.
      seriously that is the most important thing?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        this Govt is bunch of fools, mediocre little idiots. They bribed society with benefits so they can govern peacefully.. I doubt they will rule another 2 years though

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          It is if we want to continue the campaign to show up Brexiteers as cretins or villains.

Nigel Farage is a buffoon for admiring Vladimir Putin - Telegraph

Comment

Breaking a habit to actually read a Daily Mail article, I see:

Polish Defense Minister Antoni Macierewicz sent a note to military prosecutors last month accusing Tusk of committing the crime of diplomatic treason, and said he worked with Putin to harm Poland's interests after the crash.

Mr Tusk strongly denies those claims and government critics believe Mr Kaczynski and his nationalistic supporters have encouraged conspiracy theories to win political points with voters skeptical of Russia and pro-European liberals like Mr Tusk.
            Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Breaking a habit to actually read a Daily Mail article, I see:

You don't believe the CUK Village Idiot Daily Mail linker actually reads or critically appraises any of the stuff he spams this forum with do you?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                You don't believe the CUK Village Idiot Daily Mail linker actually reads or critically appraises any of the stuff he spams this forum with do you?
                In his tiny mind, Poland has already invaded Gibraltar.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                  this Govt is bunch of fools, mediocre little idiots. They bribed society with benefits so they can govern peacefully.. I doubt they will rule another 2 years though
                  Are you talking about the Polish government?

Comment

so you have senior figures Poland verbally attacking Russia and you don't think that is scary?

Oh Well.

Comment

Working...
                    X