• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I thought urinating in public was banned?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought urinating in public was banned?

Rohan Beyts loses Trump urination privacy case - BBC News

So why isn't she being prosecuted?

Sounds like she's pissing in the wind.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

A pay off from Donald Trump for pissing somewhere that she shouldn't? Like that would ever happen!
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        A pay off from Donald Trump for pissing somewhere that she shouldn't? Like that would ever happen!
        It explains the hair colour though.....

Comment

A friend told me he was going home after a night out. At the front garden he could not longer hold his bladder so weeeeed in the front garden. He finished and looked up to see a policeman watching him. He said "you don't understand occifer - this is my garden". He replied "no you don't understand. you are nicked for urinating in public".....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            What for?

For pissing on Trump's golf course?
            Is Trump's gold course private?

Comment

"I thought urinating in public was banned?"

No, not on the basis of the Scottish version of the country code. Needs to be discrete, but otherwise it's accepted, almost as if it was natural human bodily function.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                You're confusing public urination with making terrorist threats against government departments.

Comment

Working...
                X