• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ladies, think before you buy any new toys.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies, think before you buy any new toys.

Wi-Fi sex toy with built-in camera fails penetration test

Sex toy designer Svakom decided that a vibrator needed a camera on the end, and it also needed a Wi-Fi access point – with the utterly predictable result that the device is hackable.

Pen Test Partners – these jokes just write themselves, really – took a look at the device, and the researchers probably wish they hadn’t, because the Svakom Siime Eye is an early favourite for a hypothetical 2017’s Worst Internet-of-S**t Product award.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Everyone knows that the We Vibe or the Vibease is the way forward.

Apparently.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

A dildo failing a penetration test? I don't really know where to begin with this
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        A dildo failing a penetration test? I don't really know where to begin with this
        Your wife must be upset.

Comment

Why would I want to hack into one? I might see a picture of AtW's colon....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Your wife must be upset.
            Not really, but then I'm not posting crap on a contractor forum at 3.13am, know what I mean?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Why would I want to hack into one? I might see a picture of AtW's colon....
              You would need sunglasses 😎
              "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Originally posted by Major Hassle View Post
                You would need sunglasses 😎
                He'd need therapy...

Comment

Working...
                X