• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blow to the UK as European Medicines Agency prepares to leave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    You reckon it's an even spread [emoji23]
    It was reasonably even, yes, given that the EU exists also to lift up its poorer members.
    Moot point now though, we will have exactly zero.

Also if your kids are interested in a career in space, forget it, we stop being part of the European Space Agency too.
    And a small country like Brtiain will not be able to have its own space entity, it's too expensive.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      It was reasonably even, yes, given that the EU exists also to lift up its poorer members.

Also if your kids are interested in a career in space, forget it, we stop being part of the European Space Agency too.
      And a small country like Brtiain will not be able to have its own space entity, it's too expensive.
      I'll get my little darling to become an arms dealer. We're still be good at that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        I'll get my little darling to become an arms dealer. We're still be good at that.
        True, lets better start building bombs and sell them to IRA and scots

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          True, lets better start building bombs and sell them to IRA and scots
          Bit close to home. I prefer the Middle East if it's all the same.

Comment

Haven't seen this confirmed yet that we are leaving the ESA.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

stop talking the country down

Comment

The clue is in the name

I suppose we could pay to stay in though
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment

The clue is in the name

I suppose we could pay to stay in though
                    Or perhaps you're typing random nonsense again:

"Britain will stay in the European Space Agency when it leaves the EU, but will have to renegotiate terms to continue participating in certain projects, the ESA said Wednesday."

Brexit will change UK role in Europe's space programmes: ESA - phys.org

Comment

The real question is how quickly these sacks will be replaced and absorbed by the economy.

Comment

Working...
                      X