• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit DOOM™: No fight zone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit DOOM™: No fight zone

Now, we've had a lot of conflict recently, and it's time that we all pull together to make the omnishambles that is Brexit a success for the country.

So, let's all play nicely in this thread and show how we appreciate the other side's point of view. I would suggest a formula such as:

My name is ...
    I am in favour of / against Brexit.
    What I appreciate most about people on the other side is ...
    But please feel free to express your feelings in your own way, as long as you play nicely and keep it positive.

The first rule of Fight club

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

My name is Whorty
      I am against Brexit
      What I appreciate most about people on the other side is despite facts to the contrary they remain positive about the future prospects of the UK post Brexit

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...s-Viktor-Orban

Comment

Hi I'm Vectraman.
          I'm against Brexit.
          What I appreciate most about the other side is the way they make me feel intelligent.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Hi I'm squarepeg.
            I'm against Brexit.
            What I appreciate most about the other side is how they make me feel welcome in this (full) country.
            You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Hi there I'm SueEllen
              I'm against Brexit
              What I appreciate about the other side is their creative story telling.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hi there I'm GB9
                I'm for Brexit
                What I appreciate about the other side is their patience in teaching me that I am a racist simpleton prick.

Comment

Hi there, I'm darmstadt
                  I'm for Brexit
                  What I most appreciate about the other side is that they'll believe anything
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

But please feel free to express your feelings in your own way, as long as you play nicely and keep it positive
                    I applaud your intentions. Just not your grasp of reality I'm afraid,
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X