• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Syria - bit quick off the mark?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing both sides of the chessboard, as always . . . .

http://www.globalresearch.ca/pentago...eapons/5583784

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      Tusk, on behalf of the EU, and France and Germany have endorsed Trump's action. WTF has Brexit got to do with it?
      I don't know what the EU has got to do with it either.

If Trump is clever he's gaining international support by forcing people to pick sides, and obviously western countries have no real choice but to pick the US side.

IF Trump is clever.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        IF Trump is clever.
        As if there's any doubt on the matter.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Are you saying Trump spent $90 million to deflect attention? I don't think so.
          I think he did it because he likes to blow things up.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I think he did it because he likes to blow things up.
            If you became US President with all that military power at your disposal it'd be pretty tempting to go blow some tulip up.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              If you became US President with all that military power at your disposal it'd be pretty tempting to go blow some tulip up.
              If you had no humanity left in you by that time and you just viewed other humans as pawns with no feelings. Who cares about those Syrians? They are Muslims remember. Even their kids are different to the humans we have here in the west - they are all just like cattle. In fact we care more about animals rights here than we do about human rights abroad.

Comment

Swedish Doctors For Human Rights (swedhr.org) analysed the videos

The video should be life-saving measures after a chemical attack with chlorine gas (now claimed to be Sarin; not possible), including injection of adrenaline via syringe with a long needle into the heart of an infant. In no way were treatments correctly given for any potential chemical agent.

The handling and treatment of the child was done in a manner that was careless, dangerous and likely to cause serious harm.

Most telling is the fake repeated shots of adrenaline, supposedly into the heart. The medical personnel, and I think we can safely call them actors at this point, failed to push the plunger on the needle. Thus, the contents of the syringe were never injected as is clearly visible in the video itself.

The visible diagnosis by a team of actual medical experts, based on what is observed in the video, indicates that the child was suffering from an injection of opiates and was likely dying of an overdose. There is no evidence of any other agent, chemical or otherwise.

None of the children in the videos showed any sign of being a victim of a chemical attack. From an earlier video by the White Helmets: It was clear that the faked injection with the long needle administered through the stitches murdered the child in the video. This was a purposeful killing staged to appear as medical treatment.

Behind the fake translation of the videos, the actual Arabic included stage directions for positioning the child for the video, not for medical treatment. The videos were produced by the White Helmets, together with the organization “coordinating sarmin”, their logo a black jihadist flag (Al Qaeda). In the video are also white helmets to see.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Do you have a link to a reputable news site for that? I can only find that text on fairly far "out there" sites which I wouldn't trust, and I can't find any such declaration on the swedhr.org website itself. It has a lot of the hallmarks of fake news, but I'm open to be convinced if you have a link to a serious and credible site.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    What a complete crock of tulipe. Jesus wept how gullible are you?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      It is probably a last throw of the dice from the rebels to get some kind of help from USA in its fight against Assad. During Obama, they tried it and did not succeed. What has Assad got to profit from using chemical weapons? He has taken control back from majority of the areas and can defeat the rebels easily with conventional weapons.
                      It's Putins strategy of testing the West.

Comment

Working...
                      X