• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Cricket lie' wife-attacker Mustafa Bashir jailed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Cricket lie' wife-attacker Mustafa Bashir jailed

Linky

The question I have to ask is, why should it make a difference whether or not he had a potential contract with a first class county? If he beat his wife he deserved to go to prison whatever the potential loss to him. And surely making her drink bleach should go down as attempted murder. 18 months? Joke.

I guess the judge was a cricket fan.

The judge was a fool.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Linky

The question I have to ask is, why should it make a difference whether or not he had a potential contract with a first class county? If he beat his wife he deserved to go to prison whatever the potential loss to him. And surely making her drink bleach should go down as attempted murder. 18 months? Joke.

I guess the judge was an ignorant old fart.
      FTFY.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Because justice depends on how much money you have. The judge thought he might have money so reduced sentence.

Who said "Ernest Saunders"?

Comment

Working...
        X