• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like it is kicking off in Sweden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    so you don't believe these people were groomed & directed to make the attack in the name of the cause?
    I believe they are all terrorists. Groomed and directed? Some were, and for others I don't think it is quite the right wording - incited or encouraged perhaps.

It is illuminating, however, when different standards are applied to white racist terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I believe they are all terrorists. Groomed and directed? Some were, and for others I don't think it is quite the right wording - incited or encouraged perhaps.

It is illuminating, however, when different standards are applied to white racist terrorists.
      which terrorist group incited the recent white racist attacks? What are their political aims?

There is a terror group grooming people to pursue suicide attacks. Who are they? What do they want?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Subtle.

Name some countries where terrorists are in a majority?
        It was not supposed to be subtle.

I am genuinely concerned that something within a society will snap and many innocent people will die because a few nutters are using their race/religion as an excuse to commit these attacks.

Comment

which terrorist group incited the recent white racist attacks? What are their political aims?

There is a terror group grooming people to pursue suicide attacks. Who are they? What do they want?
          Why does a terrorist have to belong to a terrorist group? As for aims, you will find Brevik's manifesto on-line somewhere.

You seem like a nice guy, so please stop digging now.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Can you really call it terrorism when there isn't really any organisation involved? There's always been random nutters carrying out mass murders.
            I hadn't heard any details of this but an act of terror still seems like terrorism even if it's not part of a larger campaign. Not sure really.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You cannot be a lone wolf if directed by a pack. By definition it suggests you are not part of a pack.

You cannot be a Terrorist without a political agenda.

Brevik had a political agenda and was a terrorist

Raoul Moat was a lone criminal.

Thomas Mair was a lone terrorist.

unless you can suggest these men were incited or groomed?

Martin McGuinness was part of a terrorist organisation.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You cannot be a lone wolf if directed by a pack. By definition it suggests you are not part of a pack.

You cannot be a Terrorist without a political agenda.

Brevik had a political agenda and was a terrorist

Raoul Moat was a lone criminal.

Thomas Mair was a lone terrorist.

unless you can suggest these men were incited or groomed?

Martin McGuinness was part of a terrorist organisation.
                We may be in violent agreement.

Comment

If it's a Muslim acting on their own. it's a terrorist. If it's a white racist, it's a lone wolf.
                  Ok lets ignore the religious nuts driving cars into people until we get politically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Ok lets ignore the religious nuts driving cars into people until we get politically correct.
                    Maybe we could ignore the cretins until they get a basic grasp of reason.

Comment

Maybe we could ignore the cretins until they get a basic grasp of reason.
                      At least you stopped using #cretin.

Comment

Working...
                      X