• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying a 2nd home, in response to Baba Vanga

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    How many bodies will it hold? (Just wondering if it's a more sensible option than the current method)
    Amateur. You should never hold onto bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Amateur. You should never hold onto bodies.
      I'm not the one boasting about having a 200ft disposal hole well.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        How many bodies will it hold? (Just wondering if it's a more sensible option than the current method)
        Hehe, although I'd have thought chucking bodies into fresh cold water is not a sensible option as they'll last for years, albeit somewhat bloated.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Tinned baked beans have nauseous amounts of sugar, even the "reduced sugar" ones I believe.

A better bet I reckon would be hundredweight sacks of dry lentils, although I don't know how long these last.

:::
          But then maybe high-sugar foods are no bad thing in a survival situation, where extra energy may be needed.

We're just used to thinking of them as unhealthy because they lead to excess sugar consumption.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Hehe, although I'd have thought chucking bodies into fresh cold water is not a sensible option as they'll last for years, albeit somewhat bloated.

In my experience it's easily solved by introducing rats

I never knew that, you must have more experience than me.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You're all going

Is Baba Vanga Andyw's mum? There's more than a passing resemblance, so just asking, like.

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X