• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    anyone have any recommendations for a Bitcoin Cash wallet?

apparently I have some I need to claim but my existing Blockchain wallet doesn't support Bitcoin cash I don't think
    I use bitpay - vey simple and fast.

https://bitpay.com/wallet

Bitcoin might drop to $4300 if it reach $4650-4700 today. After it hits support at $4300 the next stop is $5100

If you want to touch alt-coins, and are interest in quick gains and don't mind the risk... look at dodge-coin and SAFEX. Quite certain you'll see hefty gains this month.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
      You know me, I am incoherent and stupid... how does one actually EARN bitcoins again?:
      The same way you earn FIAT. You trade a product or service. Only last week did I pay someone for their services in bitcoin.

It is not that confusing. Trade is the way of the world.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I use bitpay - vey simple and fast.

https://bitpay.com/wallet

Bitcoin might drop to $4300 if it reach $4650-4700 today. After it hits support at $4300 the next stop is $5100

If you want to touch alt-coins, and are interest in quick gains and don't mind the risk... look at dodge-coin and SAFEX. Quite certain you'll see hefty gains this month.
        i've got a bitpay wallet, didn't realise it supported Bitcoin Cash, (just seen it in the settings)

thanks for that i'll keep them in there

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
          P.S. I do realise that I am preaching to deaf people
          PS: and I do realise the frustration when someone missed the boat.

Get on-board before BC hits $50k per coin and your rants grow from 1 page to 10 pages.

Comment

Only last week did I pay someone for their services in bitcoin.
            you bought a cow called bessie from a local poor peasant?

Comment

Actually it was a Donkey. Chinese medicine sup plys drying up. Invest in Donkeys now.

Comment

hands sweating - just sold all me bitcoins - enough to almost buy Swindon.

Comment

PS: and I do realise the frustration when someone missed the boat.

Get on-board before BC hits $50k per coin and your rants grow from 1 page to 10 pages.
                  haha. You're educating pork on this one.

I've started to buy back in. I doubt I'll make the same margin as I did between 2014 and last month, but it's earnt money I'm speculating with.
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Not wishing to blow my own trumpet or anything... bought €7.5k of this a 6 weeks ago. Just sold it in the last few hours..

smug mode = fully charged

Comment

PIVX is turning into a major steal right now. Plan your entry carefully. Wait until volume changes direction and jump on-board.

Comment

Working...
                      X