• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Just think how many more refugees she would have been able to put up at her house, if she had more funds.

Oh.....hang on
    £370 millions sure.... buy them a freaking Island. BTC went up by $100 since this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      What's your exit point with all of these? Buying is the easy bit.
      Watching it appreciate is the easy bit. Keeping it is the 'hard bit'.

If my portfolio continues to increase 10% week on week for the remainder of this year we'll clear €2million easy.

Here's what the last 8 weeks have looked like from €6k going in! Was happy reaching €40k in 3-5 weeks. Last week came out of nowhere though.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lszgog29d1...rypto.jpg?dl=0
      Last edited by scooterscot; 11 May 2017, 15:20.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

If my portfolio continues to increase 10% week on week for the remainder of this year we'll clear €2million easy.

Here's what the last 8 weeks have looked like!

Why stop there. why not 10% a day ? Bitcoin for 20k ? why not 100k?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          Why stop there. why not 10% a day ? Bitcoin for 20k ? why not 100k?
          Day trading is not for me. I'd be popping stress pills in no time. Slow and gentle wins the race.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Here's what the last 8 weeks have looked like from €6k going in! Was happy reaching €40k in 3-5 weeks. Last week came out of nowhere though.

Same question as before, how will you clear the founds? Let's say you hit 2 mill will you keep going or cash out?

I would love to make at least £200k so I can move to a new place. London is bloody expensive, even surrounding areas are expensive. Can't get tulip for under £500k.

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
              Same question as before, how will you clear the founds? Let's say you hit 2 mill will you keep going or cash out?

I would love to make at least £200k so I can move to a new place. London is bloody expensive, even surrounding areas are expensive. Can't get tulip for under £500k.
              Don't really know what you are asking?

Tax?

https://www.taxation.co.uk/Articles/...yptic-currency
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post

Clearing via the exchange it's easy.

Some investors I understand cash out a 1/3 at a time with each pump. Kind of like dividends I suppose. Don't really need the money right now, hence the playing around with crypto. It's just a game.

Don't stake money you cannot afford to loose.

Comment

Tax?

Wash and rinse through litecoin it's untraceable. You could even clear it through a Swiss bank if you're that concerned. There's been a few stories in the press about UK account holders I think HSBC having there accounts closed without warning because they were seen to be paying for bitcoins. Somewhat ironic HSBC since they were assisting laundering money on behalf of drug dealers was it?

Comment

Tell you what - paste your Stellar address below and I'll send you some. Offer valid until midnight GMT!

Comment

Tax?

So based on this:
                      For corporation tax, companies’ exchange gains will be taxable and losses deductible, following the general rules on currencies and loan relationships.
                      Then it is worth using your LTD money to invest, if you lose it at least you can deduct it, if you make it big you get taxed at %19. If you use your own money you paid tax for it and lost it, if you cash out you get slapped with %50 tax on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X