• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drei View Post
    For whatever reason the accounts created via the Stellar Site are not valid. Tried creating a new one via Lobstr but I keep getting technical error. Only valid account was one of the exchanges I signed up with earlier.

You can check your public key here as yours is not valid either:
    https://www.stellar.org/laboratory/#...network=public
    Nah it does work but you can only log in after the account has been funded with whatever alt-coin. Has to be minimum 20 Lumens for Stellar. So I couldn't log into my Stellar account until Scoots sent me some Lumens. You can fund it yourself too but man this stuff is complicated and I have no idea how it works yet.

Comment

Scoots, what do you think of Burstcoin. Up 60% today

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        150% now

Comment

Some nuts gains. Probably biggest questions for me are:-

1. How do you get it back in real money?
          2. How safe are some of these smaller ones from just going belly up?
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Some nuts gains. Probably biggest questions for me are:-

1. How do you get it back in real money?
            2. How safe are some of these smaller ones from just going belly up?
            pc wants to enter. RUN AWAY

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
              For whatever reason the accounts created via the Stellar Site are not valid. Tried creating a new one via Lobstr but I keep getting technical error. Only valid account was one of the exchanges I signed up with earlier.

You can check your public key here as yours is not valid either:
              https://www.stellar.org/laboratory/#...network=public
              Yes they are.

No spaces and all in upper case. The account only becomes valid when you deposit 20 lumen.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                Man that's crazy. I've no idea about it. Obviously been pumped, which is easy to make some money from. What you do:

1) Price at peak minus price before pump /2 = mean.

2) The price will drop below this mean. When it does buy in. Of course I'd not do so until I knew about it, what it does, is it unique, does it have competition etc...
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I am not liking Ripple's bank ass licking homepage, but then so does Ethereum. Plus it is perfectly acceptable to lick bank arse these days. If people had any sense, they'd support PositiveMoney.
                  Last edited by europetractor; 12 May 2017, 10:30.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                    pc wants to enter. RUN AWAY
                    That's a warning the top is near. THe top is when atw piles in.

Comment

BrilloCoins are up 2000% today. Due to huge demand you will be limited to £10000 each. Entrance will be closed tomorrow.

Get in before you regret it for the rest of your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X