• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    A fireproof safe.
    and storing doc on cloud drive. Only needed of course if you forget the pin anyway
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Tattoo of private key somewhere private.
      Got the 24 word key thing tattoed on my old boy. Well top half anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Just out of interest. Are the ranges in buying and selling BTC's normal? They seem a tad extortionate or is that just because of the high price at the moment?

Bittylicious has a £1400 difference between a buy and sell.
        Yes bittylicious is a "premium" price I guess thats part of the problem here in the uk. But it is easy to use. PEople being greedy as well.

I usually wait until someone offers a price not too far inflated (5-10%).

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          The blood bath is in the post.... feck, no significant order in the support area until $7.5k.

You still think a massive correction is imminent?

Must admit surely it can't go on like this.....

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            You still think a massive correction is imminent?

Must admit surely it can't go on like this.....
            I do. 30-40%, in that region. If not before Dec 15th, I was wrong. The correction will last until February.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Zencash is on sale right now. Black Friday. I mean in Bitcoin terms, no one is looking... fill yer boots.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Big red candle forming on bittrex..

Comment

Ripple, Salt, Zencash

Three solid buys at the minute - if you can get in. Not very much volume for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Zencash is on sale right now. Black Friday. I mean in Bitcoin terms, no one is looking... fill yer boots.
                    I'm holding my Zen, hoping for a big 2018

Comment

Reports of massive Bitcoin network congestion - triple x normal unconfirmed transactions.
                      Bitcoin->altcoin exchanges might fail due to huge delays.

Comment

Working...
                      X