• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    found a naysayer...

Ha...only watched that last week
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

For some reason 'The big short' and 'Margin call' are the others I've watched recently
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

LTC 5 minute window has just broken the triangle

Here's hoping it runs again
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          LTC 5 minute window has just broken the triangle

Here's hoping it runs again
          orders popping in and out

might have just formed a cup in the 15 minute window
          Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 8 December 2017, 20:00.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            orders popping in and out
            The thing is with candlesticks, is you can find any pattern you like on any market you like by changing the timescale. It's not a good idea to look at those to determine the future.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Well I managed to miss the 70% gain on litecoin...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                Well I managed to miss the 70% gain on litecoin...
                Get in
                Just managed a nice 10% on Eth Classic.
                DLavrov on tradingview does seem to have some good predictions
                Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 9 December 2017, 09:26.

Comment

found a naysayer...
                  Decided to air my views on the other bitcoin thread so I don't risk getting banned for trolling on this one.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2508131

Will be interesting to see what happens with the futures market taking on bitcoins, but I'm really more interested in seeing how this mania affects the wider investment market where less risky opportunities lie.

Good luck to all the players. Gamble responsibly.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    The thing is with candlesticks, is you can find any pattern you like on any market you like by changing the timescale. It's not a good idea to look at those to determine the future.
                    Seems to me the best results come from a combination of observing the past months performance against the graph I've shown nurermous times and of course understanding the project / team behind it. I'm no day trader and every time I've tried I'd have been better doing nothing at all.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Seems to me the best results come from a combination of observing the past months performance against the graph I've shown nurermous times and of course understanding the project / team behind it. I'm no day trader and every time I've tried I'd have been better doing nothing at all.
                      Haha. Ditto.
                      Day trading really is volatile. I gave it up as well.
                      CFDs are a way of losing money FAST.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X