• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FarangMau View Post
    More likely family getting death threats after he was tracked down, and now the cretin is trying to spin it

Comment

DOOMED - https://www.digitimes.com/news/a20180419PD207.html

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Streamity now comes along... fairly certain decentralised exchange platforms will be a dominant feature in the crypto world during 2018.
        "A unique P2P service for crypto/fiat money exchange, absolutely independent and secure due to the use of the smart-contract architecture and the API of payment systems."
        On a related note, now that LocalBitcoins have dropped a bo**ock ("LocalBitcoins now demands id for ‘significant’ trade volumes"), the soon to launch 'Holdl Holdl' looks potentially interesting...

"‘Hodl Hodl launched its beta version this past February allowing traders to swap cryptocurrencies without the need for regulatory compliance protocols
        "The Peer-to-Peer Multi-Sig Escrow Exchange ‘Hodl Hodl’ Doesn’t Require KYC Verification
        "trade digital assets without the need for a third party. The trading platform creates a multi-signature escrow system that sets a predetermined trading time for both participants"

Comment

Originally posted by minntwins1
          XRP is posting really good numbers right now, I'm really glad that I didn't panic
          Same here I'm still in the red but at least it looks like it's going in the right direction.
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Waiting patiently for the CND breakout.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Scene: Raker UK Antiques Shop, Chelsea London, April 2018

Punter: "I'll 'ave the big LV trunk in the corner and that tea caddy please" (pointing)
              Shopkeeper: "Certainly Sir - that's £23,500 for the trunk and £1,850 for the caddy, a total of £24,850"
              Punter: "Do you accept Bitcoin"
              Shopkeeper: "Oh yes Sir here's our wallet QR code. We also accept Ethereum as payment" (the shopkeeper holds up a tablet showing the QR code of his wallet, the punter scans it using his smartphone app).
              Punter: "OK, I'll just transfer the funds from my smartphone wallet. There done."
              Shopkeeper: "Thank you Sir, that'll do nicely"

http://www.rakeruk.com

Comment

First post but have been following this thread with particular interest.
                First off I just wanted to say a big thank you to Scoots and VM for the details on XVG, I did very well over the last week or so with that one.
                One problem I have is knowing when to sell, I guess it boils down to having a plan when opening a position but at the moment if I fancy a coin I usually have to sell or reduce the quantity of one that I'm holding, I find choosing the right one difficult. Do you just use the charts to make your decisions?

Do you guys find you have to use quite a few different exchanges? I'm using Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, Coss.io and still have coins on Etoro (easy way to start trading)

Anyway, I'm holding the following, any comments or concerns?
                XRP, BTC, MTL, EOS, TRAC, BRD, TRX, MTH, ENJ, SUB, CND, GTO, HGT, KIN, KICK, SENT (the last 4 are very speculative)

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by ds001 View Post
                  Anyway, I'm holding the following, any comments or concerns?
                  XRP, BTC, MTL, EOS, TRAC, BRD, TRX, MTH, ENJ, SUB, CND, GTO, HGT, KIN, KICK, SENT (the last 4 are very speculative)
                  The ones I've highlighted you'll definitely end up with more money at the end of the year. You jus need to hold until December. Do nothing.

Day trading is nerve racking and I'm not even bothered with it unless there's been an obvious pump.

You could consider adding AION, DASH, ETC, EMC, EMC2 - they'll all do well over the coming months.

Good luck!
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I wonder what it can be...

We have a short-term trading opportunity today at 5 p.m. ET, and we want you to be prepared.

We can’t tell you any details just yet. But the token only trades on the Huobi exchange.

So you need to do two things:

If you haven’t already, set up an account on the Huobi exchange. Move enough funds to your Huobi account for one position size. You can set up a Huobi account here.

Keep an eye out for our buy alert at 5 p.m. ET. We’ll send an email and post the alert on the Palm Beach Confidential website. So you can log into your account to read it as well.

Remember: We suggest you place no more than $200–$400 for smaller accounts and $500–$1,000 for larger accounts into each trade.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      I wonder what it can be...
                      sounds intriguing... have a small amount waiting to buy back into other coins..nwill you be up at that time by any chance?
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X