• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ds001 View Post
    First post but have been following this thread with particular interest.
    First off I just wanted to say a big thank you to Scoots and VM for the details on XVG, I did very well over the last week or so with that one.
    One problem I have is knowing when to sell, I guess it boils down to having a plan when opening a position but at the moment if I fancy a coin I usually have to sell or reduce the quantity of one that I'm holding, I find choosing the right one difficult. Do you just use the charts to make your decisions?

Do you guys find you have to use quite a few different exchanges? I'm using Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, Coss.io and still have coins on Etoro (easy way to start trading)

Anyway, I'm holding the following, any comments or concerns?
    XRP, BTC, MTL, EOS, TRAC, BRD, TRX, MTH, ENJ, SUB, CND, GTO, HGT, KIN, KICK, SENT (the last 4 are very speculative)

Cheers.
    you're welcome :-)

I have a single coin on binance and the rest on bittrex. only really trade bittrex.
    all my horses are picked from things scooter has said or from one or two people on tradingview.com.
    knowing when to sell is key. I get it wrong most of the time but only get it slightly wrong which means I profit but not as much as I could have.
    the timings for me come from Elliott wave analysis and Fibonacci levels.
    there are two people on YouTube I would highly recommend following for this...philakone and tradingdevil (he also has tradingdevils but that is non crypto.).
    have learned so much from them it's untrue. Phil has a shedload of free tutorial vids which is ace and Sam (tradingdevil) is just a genius with fib levels and market geometry.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Thanks, I will check out the videos.
      Must admit some of my picks came from suggestions on here, i think mostly from Scoots.
      Scooter, thanks, I will check out those suggestions, I must be due a dividend.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        sounds intriguing... have a small amount waiting to buy back into other coins..nwill you be up at that time by any chance?
        Oh yeah

Will I remember is the real question.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ds001 View Post
          Thanks, I will check out the videos.
          Must admit some of my picks came from suggestions on here, i think mostly from Scoots.
          Scooter, thanks, I will check out those suggestions, I must be due a dividend.
          No worries.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            I wonder what it can be...
            There's been a big push to open Huobi accounts in the last 24 hours on a couple of Telegram groups I'm on.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Party over

Earlier today, we sent an alert notifying you to open an account on the Huobi exchange in anticipation of a potential short-term trade.

However, the crypto market is heating up today. And our idea quickly moved above our buy-up-to price. So we’re cancelling our 5 p.m. ET trade announcement.

It’s unfortunate that we couldn’t pull the trigger on this trade. But we must follow our guidelines and not chase prices.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Party over
                wow
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

In other words others pumped it for them so no need to get their own rabble involved. Keep them in reserve for the next pump and dump. Got to be in early to ride the wave before a whale knocks you off. Don't worry there's always another wave to catch.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Cant do any proper charting on BAX but it looks like we might be about to see the start if wave 3 Need it to break 20 sats to confirm
                    High hopes for this token
                    Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 21 April 2018, 08:55.

Comment

The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 384B at 09:00 AM UTC on Saturday, April 21. In your opinion, will the Market climb above 400B USD at any time before May 2?

Indicator: 85.2%

Comment

Working...
                      X