Cryptocurrency Cryptocurrency - Page 51
Page 51 of 795 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
Posts 501 to 510 of 7946

Thread: Cryptocurrency

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Easy, treat it like drug trafficking. At some point you have to use Fiat currency to buy and sell,
    I know place in Zurich that'll sell CS gold ingots for bitcoin
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Which means the value of each Lumen will be diluted....

which probably explains the rapid price decline these past couple of weeks....
    As it turns our the value of a currency is not only place in the cost of a coin.

I know nothing.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

More time posting than coding

Drei has more data than eek

Had fun reading al of that.

Doubt cyrpto will crash any time soon. The only way this happens is if the coins will actually be used. Too many people hoarding the coins hoping to become millionaires. If you got your coins at sub $10 you are pretty much laughing to the bank, if you managed to exchange and got the cash.

Any time you sell or buy you have no idea if you just paid for the next Manchester or London Bridge atrocity... I still don't see the benefits, if you use it you pay fees, easier to use FIAT even if you pay for an exchange rate (if you pay abroad).

As I said before and 10000000 times, NO ONE that is holding crypto is doing so because they intend to use it for the sole purpose it was created for. This is not the same as actually investing in a new technology, company or physical items (gold silver etc which is used to make stuff). It is great that Amazon and other companies accept cryptos but who the hell is buying anything with it? I would love to see a statistic that shows the cyrpto transactions on reputable sites and services. Would you take your salary in crypto?

Crypto currencies need to cater for most of the global population. Right now a few select people hold about %80 of all the world crypto.

Think about this, if there were only %1 of bullets in the world compared to guns, wouldn't that mean that shooting one would cost you £10000++?

We already went over a lot of these points. The people that would benefit from crypto can't even use it due to the overcomplicated process or won't be able to due to the volatility of it (farmers in Africa, Latin America, China etc)

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...es-a-hard-sell

Anything that is not easy to cash out will end in tears. It needs liquidity....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by Drei View Post
    Had fun reading al of that.

Doubt cyrpto will crash any time soon. The only way this happens is if the coins will actually be used. Too many people hoarding the coins hoping to become millionaires. If you got your coins at sub $10 you are pretty much laughing to the bank, if you managed to exchange and got the cash.
    When cash first came out how many people were using it? All of them at once? Of course not. As the world becomes more and more globalised one will need a globalised currency and it seems to me FIAT just doesn't cut it.

On the other side of the coin there's the unbanked people of the world. If cash is so great why are there so many people without access to basic banking facilities in 2017? It is shameful. The world cannot move forward until those left behind move too.

Been using litecoin to purchase stuff on Amazon at a 15% discount on average.

I Am Legend

Map of places in the UK that accept bitcoins

Map of places in the UK that accept bitcoins - Where To Spend Bitcoins UK

I especially like the Dublin places. A great part of the UK.
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Fingers like lightning

FrontEnder is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Map of places in the UK that accept bitcoins

Map of places in the UK that accept bitcoins - Where To Spend Bitcoins UK

I especially like the Dublin places. A great part of the UK.
    That's basically a map of CEX stores.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by FrontEnder View Post
    That's basically a map of CEX stores.

There seem to be a few pubs, food outlets there.

Though my main point was when did Dublin become part of the UK?

Fingers like lightning

FrontEnder is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post

There seem to be a few pubs, food outlets there.

Though my main point was when did Dublin become part of the UK?
    Not sure why you're confused. I zoomed in on a couple of places near me and there were just CEX stores and a couple random small businesses.

Super poster

Hobosapien - scorchio!

I have some magic beans that are all individual and priceless while there's no desire to plant them. When planted they make all sorts of pretty tulips. Buy them while they're still cheap.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.