• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Not financial advice
    What kind of advice is it then?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      What kind of advice is it then?
      The kind of advice where I have no conflict of interest since I neither benefit from you selling or buying tulipcoins, nor you pay any money to hear it - zero financial benefit to me.

In other words the best kind of advice - impartial.

Comment

Hardly impartial, throughout this thread the consensus from your posts is generally don't touch this rat poison..
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

How you Natwest, Barclays, TSB, .. customers enjoying the centralised banking idea when you can't access your own* money.

Bitcoin, the one true king of crypto, is leading the way of decentralised personal ownership of your money and financial management of it.

Ok, so by taking back ownership Dick Turpin 2.0 can hold up your Stagecoach once again to get access rather than having to rob a bank. Small price to pay for freedom.

* It's actually the bank's money now and you're just a creditor when they go tits up again. Good luck getting that (up to £85k) refund from the FSCS when all the banks fall and the people are owed trillions. Either they print it to pay it and destroy the currency or let the people go whistle. Which is more likely?
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

The kind of advice where I have no conflict of interest since I neither benefit from you selling or buying tulipcoins, nor you pay any money to hear it - zero financial benefit to me.

In other words the best kind of advice - impartial.
            Go have a look at the FCA site and the laws, you cretin.

You were told at the time, you didn't need to have a position/vested interest, in order to give unlicensed financial advice on a public forum talking about trading and that you were just as 'caught' as scooter.

You clearly told everyone to sell every bitcoin they had, as it was doomed.

So, to summarise - you told people to SELL (Action) and you said the prices was going to £0 (Price direction=down).

Oh, and because you plug your company on here, you can't hide behind the AtW alias - you had better read up on the FCA rules, eh Alex?

Turkey
            voting
            for
            Xmas

(Please note: this emoticon is not relationship advice )
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

See told yah, beautiful signal of a incoming bull trend. Near $25b came into the market since post.

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Noticed this last night... a sudden reversal like this occurs when large buyers have an automated buy in as the price hits a certain level due to a sell off. This is a bullish signal. It occurred across multiple exchanges, as far as I can tell. It would now seem very 'improbable' that BTC moves below the $6k mark.

The fear index is moving upward, anther bullish indicator: https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

Bittrex

Binance

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Hardly impartial, throughout this thread the consensus from your posts is generally don't touch this rat poison..
                Thank you for confirming that my advice was consistent

Comment

I am confident that my posts here will stand up to FCA scrutiny as they don’t break the rules regarding licensing of financial advice in relation to the tulipcoins market

Comment

Thank you for confirming that my advice was consistent
                    Thanks for confirming, that you've been giving advice in this thread
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                      Thanks for confirming, that you've been giving advice in this thread
                      Great, print out the thread and send it to FCA alongside with your real name, address

Comment

Working...
                      X