• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cointracking is showing BABB up 32% today
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      Only seems to be on one exchange though. Not seeing that price movement on KuCoin
      That one exchange is the Bancor network, it had the highest volume of BAX transactions in the last 24hours.

A few things to know about the Bancor network. It is decentralised. You can swap other Ether tokens 1:1 with any other without using BTC. Not quite atomic swaps, but almost. The Bancor native token BNT is a PBC recommended token. It is very easy for the volume in this network to grow because it is decentralised, it is not such a easy target for hackers.

Lastly, this is rather big: Bancor, one of the most popular and valuable decentralized applications on ethereum, is expanding to the EOS blockchain. soon you'll be able to exchange any Ether token with EOS for almost without fees and of course without BTC.

The more and more I read news like this the more and more it becomes obvious BTC dominance is about to take a new dive downward. (That doesn't mean BTC price will collapse).
      Last edited by scooterscot; 23 September 2018, 10:51.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Stable coin - DAI

Has anyone else came across the stable coin DAI? You can create some through collateralised position of Ether. Very cool. I'm trying it out at the minute. In effect I can lock up some Ether, withdraw DAI and buy more Ether. In other words if you believe ETH is going towards a bull run, you can add at least another 40% to any gain you could make by just holding your original Ether. Of course you could loose your collateral if Ether goes down, but that's where owning MKR Maker comes in. Worth reading about:

https://medium.com/cryptolinks/maker...in-e4481d79b90
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Oh wow, that story changes everything!!!

Comment

I'll buy a dozen of bitcoins for a fiver, PM me with offers

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Oh wow, that story changes everything!!!

Did you read it?

Comment

Anyone done their tax return yet?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Crowd Machine (CMCT) Token Wiped Out After Hacked Reserves

Read more: Crowd Machine (CMCT) Token Wiped Out After Hacked Reserves - Cryptovest

Yeah that’s next money!

Comment

Highlights why ICOs are wild west of investments. Only what you're prepared to loose.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Highlights why ICOs are wild west of investments. Only what you're prepared to loose.
                      I’ve heard a lot that last sentence from fraudsters inviting people to”invest” into HYIP scams.

The issue here isn’t ICO, but the fact that tulipcurrencies can be hacked and no recourse after that, or scammers can say they were hacked - you would never know for sure in mist cases

Conceptually tulipcoins were designed for use in crimininal activities - drug sale, never forget that

Comment

Working...
                      X