• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The $1 million by xmas for bitcoin is not looking good now is it?

So remind me which famous person said they'd eat something it it wasn't? Or was it you scoots?

Remind me - I saw a film once where this guy cooked his own c@ck on a griddle and then ate it. Nasty film that was. Fake mind (I hope).
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

there must be a good few people with brown undies at the moment

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        The $1 million by xmas for bitcoin is not looking good now is it?

So remind me which famous person said they'd eat something it it wasn't? Or was it you scoots?

Remind me - I saw a film once where this guy cooked his own c@ck on a griddle and then ate it. Nasty film that was. Fake mind (I hope).

ignore them Scoots they're just jealous

live the dream

Milan.

Comment

The day you bring emotion into it is the same day you start loosing money. Got to remain without emotion, a plan + targets.

Remember what I said earlier in this thread, accumulate Satoshi value. It doesn't matter what the daily price of BTC is, it will pass $100k, maybe not before Christmas, but it'll pass it. It's inevitable.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            The day you bring emotion into it is the same day you start loosing money. Got to remain without emotion, a plan + targets.

Remember what I said earlier in this thread, accumulate Satoshi value. It doesn't matter what the daily price of BTC is, it will pass $100k, maybe not before Christmas, but it'll pass it. It's inevitable.

Scoots, you know I am old fashioned and conservative

just make sure you have some ring fenced and "banked" and that you can never lose everything

and you'll be alright

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              just make sure you have some ring fenced and "banked" and that you can never lose everything .
              Hook link and sinker as to why I'm ridding myself of my only remaining property in the UK. Process of completely the missives. 2-bed property going for near £0.5m is bonkers. Sitting them profits in the gold once it drops down to around $900.

Gordon why did you sell gold around $300? Russia, China, everyone is stocking up on it as the dollar wobbles. When gold hits $5k a few years down the line that $300 an ounce sale is going to hurt.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

McAfee must be getting a bit nervous. I'm going to wait it out. TDV did predict a bottom of $3k before the bull run...

Also Bakkt and the Swiss ETF are about to go live. That's some institutional adoption right there...

Not like big money to manipulate the market, shake out weak hands then buy at the bottom is it...
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Hook link and sinker as to why I'm ridding myself of my only remaining property in the UK. Process of completely the missives. 2-bed property going for near £0.5m is bonkers. Sitting them profits in the gold once it drops down to around $900.

Gordon why did you sell gold around $300? Russia, China, everyone is stocking up on it as the dollar wobbles. When gold hits $5k a few years down the line that $300 an ounce sale is going to hurt.
                  Yeah they might just bring out a gold backed FIAT currency to challenge USD reserve status. Didn't Ghadafi try that?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Yeah they might just bring out a gold backed FIAT currency to challenge USD reserve status. Didn't Ghadafi try that?
                    China is next to try it, they're hoarding the shiny metal whilst off loading US debt. You've can't blame them for their increases in defence spending of late. Almost like it was a well thought out plan.

Like the USSR, the USA, the last superpower is about to break up. Hopefully without a shot being fired.

Comment

you ain't got a cat in hell's chance of seeing $900

Millan.

Comment

Working...
                      X