• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Number open shorts on Bitcoin at an all time low, prepare yourself for the price to tumble. End of March / beginning of April should be a good buying opportunity.
    Most of us have been preparing ourselves for the price to tumble for over a year and it hasn't disappointed. It's not us you need to convince.

Good change of tact to start predicting falls now instead of the last year's ramblings. Means you might actually get something right now...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Most of us have been preparing ourselves?..
      By us I assume you mean the wee folk in your head?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        elaborate...
        I've consulted with my Excel spreadsheet, and it tells me the following. Every opportunity between now and when the BTC value returns to ~zero USD is a good "selling" opportunity.

When the value of BTC is ~zero USD, my spreadsheet also indicates that it is not a good buying opportunity.

Then again, we're talking about Excel spreadsheets, and you know how difficult they can be scooty.

Comment

I'll get a dozen main tulipcoins for a fiver.

Comment

Been busy living life...busy at work, new child arrived, preparing to move house. Trading the tulip out of the market. I quite like this quiet period. Makes it easier to track the elliott wave count.
            POWR, SYS, SNT and STEEM all in trades now. BNB coming up soon I think as well.
            This time next year Rodders.
            Even if it's not from Crypto I have a new skill I'm putting to good use in the fact I can successfully trade, have a plan and can identify my definite ins and outs of positions.
            2 years to make IT a thing of the past for me.
            EDIT: SYS trade now closed
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Congratulations on your new arrival!

Goodbye sleep
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Are we all still hodling, going to the moon and buying Lambo everyday?

Or was it all a load of overhyped meaningless bollocks for snowflake dreamers?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Don't forget the bunker-dwelling apoco-numpties. The tell for that particular class of doom-monkey is the use of terms like "fiat". Obviously, this means something completely different to the snowflake dreamer category of cryptodufus.

Comment

There's two sorts of folks out there.

1) Need the money now, got debts to pay off. Let's gamble my remaining pennies on BTC. Foooooook it's crashing!! Lost all my money, let's moan on internet.

2) Don't need the money now. Wowzzers, borderless global immutable currency that cannot be controlled by any government or central bank. This is going to be huge.

I'm guessing you're a '1' kind of guy.

Comment

Just like Monopoly, it has always just been a game....didn't you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X