• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ted-sec-delays

Comment

"AMD Cites ‘Absence’ of GPU Sales to Crypto Miners in Q1 Estimate"

AMD Cites 'Absence' of GPU Sales to Crypto Miners in Q1 Estimate - CoinDesk

Comment

Fidelity, With $7.2 Trillion in AUM, Reportedly Launching Crypto Custody in March

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Mildly retarded; 50% increase isn't the same as a 50% fall.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
            50% increase isn't the same as a 50% fall.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              You're going to need a spreadsheet for that, scootie.

Comment

Future of money is... NOW!

Cryptocurrency investors locked out of $190m after exchange founder dies | Technology | The Guardian

Any head of bank can die and you'll also lose your "fiat" money.

Comment

This is why Keep will be successful. Think of it as a Will on blockchain.

On a side-note, Bitcoin's circulating supply just got smaller

Comment

Dying in India. A very convenient place to peg it off and cash out your clients' Crypto. Get lost forever on the subcontinent, fresh identity.

Quick exit...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

John McAfee Flees U.S. for Alleged Crypto Tax Fraud

“I’m done making money and I live off of cash from McAfee Incorporated — My net income is negative,” McAfee detailed.

John McAfee Flees U.S. for Alleged Crypto Tax Fraud - Bitcoin News

"John McAfee reveals he charges $105,000 per promotional cryptocurrency tweet"

John McAfee reveals he charges $105,000 per promotional cryptocurrency tweet - The Verge

What a POS.
                      Last edited by AtW; 5 February 2019, 13:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X