• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    patience

Keep in mind 95% of people will not make money from this.
    Higher %-tage can make money from pyramid scheme

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      pyrAMiD scheme
      Yes, I see your point.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Higher %-tage can make money from pyramid scheme
        Ponzi schemes are great if you're in early and leave just before it goes pop.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Tron

Is Tron TRX a good investment? Don't want to spend much money and looking for cheap coins, Tron, XRP ??

Comment

"Cheap coins" - is that your strategy?!

RCN
            TNT
            CRPT
            0x
            Link

I've said a'nuff now.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              I've said a'nuff now.
              It's taken 788 pages for you to realise that?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Payments giants abandon Facebook's Libra cryptocurrency - BBC News

Mastercard, Visa, eBay and payments firm Stripe have pulled out of Facebook’s embattled cryptocurrency project, Libra.

Their move, first reported in the Financial Times, follows the withdrawal of PayPal, announced last week.
                Just another tulipcoin falling by the wayside.

Bitcoin is the king. That doesn't have payment giant backing either, but then it's designed not to.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Man sues Apple claiming iPhone turned him gay - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    BTC drops below 200-dma.

Bitcoincharts | Charts
                    Death cross on the horizon.

Bitcoincharts | Charts
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      Death cross on the horizon.

Bitcoincharts | Charts
                      I've learnt the hard way (more than once) never to count an MA crossover until it's hatched
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X