Cryptocurrency Cryptocurrency - Page 769
Page 769 of 782 FirstFirst ... 269669719759767768769770771779 ... LastLast
Posts 7,681 to 7,690 of 7812

Thread: Cryptocurrency

Contractor Among Contractors

b0redom has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Slowly slowly institutions are dipping their toes in the water.

Tezos, one of my fav projects.

TZero to tokenise $640 million of real estate projects across the UKTZero to tokenise $640 million of real estate projects across the UK
    How is that any different to investing in any existing fund which buys/manages property? All you're doing is adding a virtual currency in place of a hard currency. Genuine question. What is blockchain adding here?
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by b0redom View Post
    How is that any different to investing in any existing fund which buys/manages property? All you're doing is adding a virtual currency in place of a hard currency. Genuine question. What is blockchain adding here?
    Traditional funds are open to fraud, corruption, stock pickers lying to you about who owns what. Furthermore there are no legal / underwriter fees on a decentralised trusted ledger. Contracts written on Tezos are for all to see, owner, recipient, there's no hiding.

Traditional contracts need underwriters and lawyers to set up costing thousands. All comes down to money and if funds can be made more efficient, then institutions will jump on charging the same fees whilst saving on expenditure. Although that'll only last for so long.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

I live on CUK

BABB up 400% in the last few days. Am'a still hodling!

“We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

Scruff - scorchio!

I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

VirtualMonkey 's job has never been outsourced

BABB up 400% in the last few days. Am'a still hodling!

any idea why? cant see any news
    it's 10x since the end of october
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    It's up because the whole thing is controlled by a few select people that own 95% of that Crypto, they pump, you buy, they dump, they buy Lambos, you buy Smart Price baked beans.

HTH BIDI
    I have left CUK...please do not expect any replies to threads or PMs...

I live on CUK

Honestly I've no idea.

One day the volume was at best $10k then the next $500k for days on end. The volume appears to be coming out of Korea, mostly.

Godlike

BR14 is always on top

. The volume appears to be coming out of Korea, mostly.
    ahh, wi phat phuq's getting his fingers in then
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

VirtualMonkey 's job has never been outsourced

Honestly I've no idea.

One day the volume was at best $10k then the next $500k for days on end. The volume appears to be coming out of Korea, mostly.
    i skimmed some off the top towards the high. See if it dips back or not
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Super poster

Lockhouse is NOT a disguised employee

i skimmed some off the top towards the high. See if it dips back or not
    I sold all mine for a small profit ages ago. I'm running five dev masternodes for another project that's not on an exchange yet. All going OK but that's pretty much it for me and crypto.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...