• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only hold the top crypto assets, no tulipcoins for me. Sorry. I hold them in the same way as I (held) gold, as an insurance to any big currency risk.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      If BTC goes to £100K I am a millionaire.
      Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      This time next year.
      It's always "this time next year" or some random point in the future. Just look back through this thread: you've spouted the same tripe a number of times, like BTC will be £50,000/coin by end 2020 or whatever.

Unlike your predictions you don't live in the future, and unlike your charts you don't live in the past. You live in the now. Deal with it.

Give it up Rodders.

Comment

Very smart using as hedge against deflation.

I don't really do the top ten myself excluding BTC & ETH. A number of the top ten will never see 1000x gains. I'm only interested in something that has that chance.

Chainlink now no. 7 was at 76th position back in November 2018 @ $0.17. Your strategy would have ignored that possibility. Now it is almost a 120x. That's right, $1000 is now $100K in only 24 months.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          It's always "this time next year" or some random point in the future. Just look back through this thread: you've spouted the same tripe a number of times, like BTC will be £50,000/coin by end 2020 or whatever.

Unlike your predictions you don't live in the future, and unlike your charts you don't live in the past. You live in the now. Deal with it.

Give it up Rodders.

"This time next year" that is sarcasm from the off. You must have known that.

I'm rather bearish on BTC in the macro picture to be honest. Need this 50%+ market correction to be getting started sooner than late.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

How is that ETH short doing?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

As successful as all his other trades, massive -ve profits.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Ask me again next week.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  This time next year.

Remember that one I made over 2000% on? Well I've another set up like this and I'm hooked on what this Swiss company is achieving. It is called Bread (BRD), open source. Please DYOR - this is not advice.

Two things:

1) technically it is looking magic - I've almost 18 months of bullish divergence on the weekly with oversold conditions on the daily and trend reversal that occurred recently.

2) Fundamental & compliance. They are facilitating KPMG & Fidility customer user base with Blockset - never mind - all that is important is to know no other blockchain I am aware of has done so much to facilitate the on-boarding or regular non-crypto types by getting compliance in order. Furthermore is the users. They have a lot, 6 million, mostly in south America & India (huge growth area at the minute). Actually I've installed it on my phone - easy to use and you're never worried about losing your keys (for reasons you'll understand if you DYOR)

I am expecting this trade to at least 100x from current levels. Perhaps 500x. Consider for a moment what that means.

BR is breaking into the crypto compliance game

This is huge.

Mobile Crypto Wallet BRD Hits 6 Million Users; Sets Target on 10M by Early 2021

Scoots. You are missing the point. We use crypto to buy drugs. When crypto increases it's worth against fiat we buy more drugs.

This coin sounds like it will attract the kind of heat we do not want.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                    Scoots. You are missing the point. We use crypto to buy drugs. When crypto increases it's worth against fiat we buy more drugs.

This coin sounds like it will attract the kind of heat we do not want.
                    You forgot funding terror and bomb makers.

Comment

Let's not forget enablement of ransomware which would not have existed (at current mass scale) without tulipcoins.

Comment

Working...
                      X