• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got into Stratis at 8000, looking strong right now too

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
      Wow, what a day to be in NXT, DGB and SC! Only wish I’d doubled everything I’d originally put in!
      Nice going, I'm in SC - if it hits the profit target it will turn 0.1 BTC into 1.0 BTC, been sitting on it a few weeks but this is a longer game
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
        Got into Stratis at 8000, looking strong right now too
        Got into this one the day before yesterday (tradingview signal) - got a nice TP level set as well. Whole portfolio looks like this now:

BCH
        XLM
        DASH
        SC
        SYS
        XRP
        GRS
        LTC
        DOPE
        LOC
        QRL
        BTG
        PTC
        STRAT
        MER

Not a BTC or ETH in sight - except for trace amounts.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Got into this one the day before yesterday (tradingview signal) - got a nice TP level set as well. Whole portfolio looks like this now:

BCH
          XLM
          DASH
          SC
          SYS
          XRP
          GRS
          LTC
          DOPE
          LOC
          QRL
          BTG
          PTC
          STRAT
          MER

Not a BTC or ETH in sight - except for trace amounts.
          Good selection, I missed the XRP train, may get into it at some point, have these covered at the moment;

BTC
          ETH
          LTC
          BCH
          NXT
          DGB
          RADS
          STRAT
          SC

Made some errors getting out of LSK, XRP and ZEN too early but lesson learnt!

Comment

You know the whole crypto thing has gone beyond insane when....

https://uetoken.com/

Wait… is this a joke? Is it a scam?

Neither! This is real—and it's 100% transparent. You're literally giving your money to someone on the internet and getting completely useless tokens in return.

There are no “whitepapers,” no “products,” and no “experts.” It's just you, me, your hard-earned Ether, and my shopping list.
            ...raises $232035 through a crowdsale.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I've got coins spread through various desktop wallets, Jaxx, Electrum, etc

To keep track of their current value (in BTC or USD), is there an online website where I can setup a crypto portfolio, how many of which coins I hold and I can see the daily, weekly, monthly gain or loss, so I can keep tabs on whats going on?

Sort of like coinmarketcap pricing but for a custom portfolio?
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

To keep track of their current value (in BTC or USD), is there an online website where I can setup a crypto portfolio, how many of which coins I hold and I can see the daily, weekly, monthly gain or loss, so I can keep tabs on whats going on?

Altpocket.io

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

Coin Stats is very good

Comment

Still money to be made in crypto world if you know who the whales are or if you have enough $ to manipulate the market. Nothing is regulated so pool your funds and go rip off some poor uneducated "investors" !!

XVG for example: https://cryptosumer.com/2017/12/28/v...hard-evidence/

Quite sure NXT was a similar case too...

Comment

Ripple is fast approaching $2, I thought maybe it might hit a dollar by the end of the year. It's also overtake ETH market cap.

I've done nothing with my portfolio since before Xmas, just checking the prices now and then and most have held their own. Cardano and ripple taking off today though.

Comment

Working...
                      X