• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    So how much is BABB selling for and what are your hopes for it?
    bought several millions at $0.0012 - if it becomes at $1, well then

when I bought Stellar it was 0.0032 I think. Why am I making Stellar references? Cause BABB is targeting the unbanked, Western Union, Africa - I'm a big fan of reducing the costs of remittances, which is a sector ripe for change. BABB is UK based, UK run - so at least I can understand it. There's a debit card coming soon.

You can still buy some at the minute with the ICO, would do so before Asia wakes up.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My bitcoin number is bouncing back and forth several Bitcoins in value on the Bittrex page - crazy. I think it's safe to safe money is flowing back in.

How to take advantage of it.... how am I supposed to work.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yikes

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threa...8#post-4599649

Comment

I'm surprised how quick it's bouncing back despite the credit card bans by banks and other negative news.

We all need to buy houses, land, gold and guns before the collapse of fiat.

Some cows and chickens too.

Comment

Originally posted by SeededLoaf View Post
            I'm surprised how quick it's bouncing back despite the credit card bans by banks and other negative news.

That US senate hearing is/was today - positive for crypto regarding regulation bu the US govt.

https://www.coindesk.com/cftc-sec-ch...xchange-rules/

Now all we need is for China to backtrack on their latest crackdown.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

At least you can do stuff with houses (live in them), gold (make shiny things) and chickens (eat eggs), bitcoin is the biggest ponzi of the lot, and the ppl who have bought into the lie (scooterscot et all) are trying their best to get the rest of us to prop up their folly, no thanks i prefer eggs...

Comment

you made me spurt my coffee

Comment

the first sell off was higher than this is shown here.

We've going through a repeat of 2011 when BTC hit 1100 and dropped to 350, 19500/3= 6500

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    bought several millions at $0.0012 - if it becomes at $1, well then

when I bought Stellar it was 0.0032 I think. Why am I making Stellar references? Cause BABB is targeting the unbanked, Western Union, Africa - I'm a big fan of reducing the costs of remittances, which is a sector ripe for change. BABB is UK based, UK run - so at least I can understand it. There's a debit card coming soon.

You can still buy some at the minute with the ICO, would do so before Asia wakes up.
                    For the first time I also have a million coins of something. Feels great... but will feel a lot better when this hits the market cap we're expecting.

For once I had a lucky day - bought ETH at $580 this morning to transfer over to BABB. A nice discount to where ETH is trading now.

Comment

All win.

When you've got daily changes in the cent region and a million of tokens the feeling is mad. If you can hold all the way to the $ mark.. that's the real test. Not whether it'll reach a high value, but can you hold it until then.

Comment

Working...
                      X