• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up, down, sideways. Predict all you like, it's going to the moon, slowly.

Shame I only got a few hundred quid on the train at the last station. I'm sure the mad gainz over the coming years will still make me a bitcoin millionaire. When they've printed the £ into oblivion. One million £ per bitcoin will be easy.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Almost up to $10K. Surely a significant milestone to go further again?
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Almost up to $10K. Surely a significant milestone to go further again?
        Did you bottle it and sell any of your crypto buddy?
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Did you bottle it and sell any of your crypto buddy?
          Nah just a little bit. Sold off a little when some of them started to go down in december but converted to bitcoin.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Nah just a little bit. Sold off a little when some of them started to go down in december but converted to bitcoin.
            I managed to ride out the storm too, I just didn't look at the exchange for a while
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

BTC might be going up but the alts seem to be dying.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                Probably find that their $ value is holding steady and it's just the BTC value that's dipping. Seems to happen a lot. They'll start to catch up again soon...probably when BTC steadies out a bit
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

When really I want my alts to flying so I can get more BTC, ETC was up quite a lot over the previous few days and now it's 10% down against BTC. It's a difficult to know when is the right time to strike and pour it back into BTC
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

https://medium.com/@cryptoisfun/babb...s-20608b385124

BABB ICO: I wonder if this could be the big one for me.

Market cap at ICO is just $20m.

Imagine if it got up to a market cap of $1bn, i.e. into the top 30 cryptos. That would make it a 40 bagger.

A $3bn market cap (top 15 crypto) would make it a 120 bagger!

Ahh, one can dream

Comment

https://medium.com/@cryptoisfun/babb...s-20608b385124

BABB ICO: I wonder if this could be the big one for me.

Market cap at ICO is just $20m.

Imagine if it got up to a market cap of $1bn, i.e. into the top 30 cryptos. That would make it a 40 bagger.

A $3bn market cap (top 15 crypto) would make it a 120 bagger!

Ahh, one can dream
                      I did wonder the same thing, I got some in the initial ICO and got a nice bonus. Will just leave it for a few years and see what happens to it, I think it will go one way or the other and either grow a lot or just die out if the plans don't come to fruition, so worth a punt for a couple of ETH, rather than hodling a share of a BTC or the original ETC.

Comment

Working...
                      X