• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mining Update

For those interested in my mining venture - It's currently very hard to measure gains with the price crash of Ethereum, which is the currency I am generating. Obviously, if the price goes up my miner's time to ROI decreases. However, I am generating 0.05 ETH / 3 days - this is currently worth about £30 so I'm making £10/day. Leccy costs are around £1.50/day. £8.50 day profit sees ROI on the kit after 8-9 months. A lot longer than I had hoped for, but still not bad.

Comment

For those of us holding ETC - skip to minute 2.

https://twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/st...18224312909824
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

This is a buy signal for $IFT on the basis of Googles announced ban and the start of exchange trading from the site is less than 3 weeks away.

https://medium.com/@investFeed/inves...c-63042b929604

Comment

How was the BABB party?

Comment

Originally posted by crmh View Post
            How was the BABB party?
            It had a free bar. I consoled myself that at least I would get some of my money back.

Actually it wasn't bad and the team were a nice bunch.

As for everything else in my ^portfolio" atm, don't ask....
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

did anyone watch the palm beach broadcast last night?
              If so then what was the message?
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

As for everything else in my ^portfolio" atm, don't ask....
                You're all doing very well handling the correction. This time last year I was loosing the plot. I'd have handled at lot better if I had someone advising me.

Palm beech dude just sent out a video last night. He predicted the double bottom last month and so is very pleased we're seeing it. A double bottom is also good for BTC going forward. So panic not.

The next thing spoken about is the vehicles been now put in place to allow institutional money to come into the space. Its happening. Just be patient.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  You're all doing very well handling the correction. This time last year I was loosing the plot. I'd have handled at lot better if I had someone advising me.

Palm beech dude just sent out a video last night. He predicted the double bottom last month and so is very pleased we're seeing it. A double bottom is also good for BTC going forward. So panic not.

The next thing spoken about is the vehicles been now put in place to allow institutional money to come into the space. Its happening. Just be patient.
                  You want (or don't, actually) to see my underpants, mate! lol
                  ticking away making nice little profits on my coins. if XEM hits 4100 then i'll have about 16% on that in the last few days. Missed the top on that big style but my laddered buy back is about to start going (4250 is the first one...originally had it all at 4300, which hit this morning)
                  Lots of the alts seem to be making 1-2 s at the moment so hoping for the big 3's
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

*coin accumulation*

Even though BTC is tanking I've made a number of extra coins over the last week by ignoring the dollar value.

last week, 100 extra NMR tokens, sold at 30 sats bought back in at 22 sats after seeing it was overbought.

Sold my EMC2 yesterday morning after a 70% pump. Waiting to buy back into, but should gather another 1000 tokens.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

"This Is Good For Bitcoin" | Know Your Meme

Don't worry, downward trends are good for bitcoin, and so is a war with Russia!

Comment

Working...
                      X