• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    If you want to lose it all then that's your best bet
    I think I'm doing an even better job of that than you would
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Anyone looking at what I posted for XEM should probably forget it. As usual (based on recent experience), we've had wave failure so it looks like it's going down. Either that or we hadn't finished wave 2 and we're now in C
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

No more new input from me until after 5th April. Blasted divvy tax.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

some BTC/USD TA from masterofcoinage.

https://www.investfeed.com/posts/1611234

personally I think we are going sideways until the G20 completes.

Comment

Anyone looking at what I posted for XEM should probably forget it. As usual (based on recent experience), we've had wave failure so it looks like it's going down. Either that or we hadn't finished wave 2 and we're now in C
            I’m watching, it started off exactly as predicted then... uhhh no.

Ahh well my CND is rising .. yay
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

This is a good read

https://hackernoon.com/secrets-to-su...3d8-1521222557

And Medium is a good app / website for info so I’ve found
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Or it's complete mumbo jumbo and means jack tulip.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Or it's complete mumbo jumbo and means jack tulip.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Nice to see a bit of a CND reversal.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                      This is a good read

https://hackernoon.com/secrets-to-su...3d8-1521222557

And Medium is a good app / website for info so I’ve found
                      As others have said, they think it's an advert for hacked.com

All you need do is hold like you're riding a rollercoaster for the first time.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X