• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    No idea. I hold in BTC until I go back in. All the matters for me is not to hold in fiat. Far as my accountant is concerned, the moment I put any crypto back into fiat that's when he's to be recorded.
    Potter's Accountancy Services?

Shame the German tax law contradicts your accountant

Comment

Not at all. No contradiction, all free filthy moola
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Not at all. No contradiction, all free filthy moola
        Just deferred payment in your case

I hope you have no crypto with interest like behaviour

Comment

free money free interest it's all free I tell you
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

XEM is now on binance as of this morning, ready to moon?
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

free money free interest it's all free I tell you
              Check out the required holding period on such crypto in Germany

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                XEM is now on binance as of this morning, ready to moon?
                up about 20% in the last hour!
                qtum went on yesterday and went way way past where i hoped it would
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Time to take a cut now then wait for it to settle to buy in after the dump and the holders remain
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

careful doing that. missed some of the qtum explosion yesterday because of that
                    qtum's rise took it from 7am until about 1am to complete
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

If you do nothing and just hold until the end of May / June (at most) you'll all be smiling. One mistake I made last last year was farting about trying to play the market. The second mistake I made was not to take profits under the belief 'this was it'.

Comment

Working...
                      X