• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I heard it was FUD but what do I know (I'm not Scooter).
    Just wait until it pumps to near $2.

Honestly, hold.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I heard it was FUD but what do I know (I'm not Scooter).
      Yes maybe. I don't put a lot of weight behind reddit 'news' unless easily backed up from other sources. The coin price doesn't seem to be crashing so likely more smoke (and mirrors) than fire.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Just wait until it pumps to near $2.

Honestly, hold.
        I am doing. Just about to fill my boots (another £1500, so not on your scale) with various ALTs as low prices and new tax year tomorrow.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I am doing. Just about to fill my boots (another £1500, so not on your scale) with various ALTs as low prices and new tax year tomorrow.
          Care to share your picks ?

Comment

CND, GTO, BCH or BCC, DASH - are all very solid bets. I just don't know which will explode first. CND should be the one that will see the greatest amount of appreciation this year.

GRS the last few days was a fluke, but I'm happy. 300% gain in a week!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by FarangMau View Post
              Care to share your picks ?
              Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              CND, GTO, BCH or BCC, DASH - are all very solid bets. I just don't know which will explode first. CND should be the one that will see the greatest amount of appreciation this year.

GRS the last few days was a fluke, but I'm happy. 300% gain in a week!
              I'm loaded up with CND and PRL big time (they're my largest holdings by far) also to a lesser extent XVG.

I've also got some BNB which is doing quite well.

BCH, DASH and IOTA are on my list. NEO possibly as a hedge, maybe TRX, NANO, AION. I don't have any BTC at all so I'll probably keep a reserve - I've been doing a small amount of day trading in and out of BTC with mixed results. £1500 won't last very long but I've made the best bets I can (and they are bets) so let's see where the roulette ball stops.

Added: I've done three ICOs; BABB, VINChain and CoinMetro, the last two to a very much lesser extent.
              Last edited by Lockhouse; 5 April 2018, 11:19. Reason: Added ICOs
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                That simple eh? Think I'll wait for their sterling to BAX one click transfer. They surely are working on simplifying the process if they want to be taken serious as an alternative banking solution.
                Currently you would be buying an investment token of a company with no working product and are in the initial stages of getting banking licences and app building etc. Once the bank licence is granted and the app created and released (nov this year) then the coin will be worth far more than it is now. That’s the reason we have invested.

If you’re looking to simply open a Babb bank account as a user then expect it to be end of year. Sterling (fiat) to Babb / bax transfers/conversion then will be built into the ux of the app.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

The Ethereum pyramind DApps - madness and excitement in this 'get rich quick' Crypto craze now swamping the network.
                  MetaMask is used by most to interact with the smart contracts.

1) PowH3D fell hard yesterday, whales Craig Grant and Trevon James selling all their PoWH3D tokens gained in the last few weeks - rumoured to be worth $80K and $70K. Craig/James gave away 10% of value to other token holders by selling.
                  2) PowH3D now recovering unlike Bitconnect/Davor crashes - 'proving' logic of smart contract
                  3) Craig Grant live streamed this morning - buying back in big to PoWH3D
                  4) Clones now dominating Ethereum DApps list. A clone is easy to produce by copy'n'paste'n'change a few lines.

Ethereum DApp list

Position) token, ETH in contract
                  1) PoWH 3D 14,249.03
                  4) PoWM New! 2,093.33
                  7) Proof of Strong Body New! 719.12
                  8) PoJ New! 85.07
                  9) PoWL New! 131.88
                  14) POWH33 New! 125.46
                  20) Po50 New! 36.18
                  24) PoWC New! 5.77
                  25) Proof of Hot Body New! 52.17
                  32) PODevil New! 9.88
                  34) Unkoin New! 32.04
                  44) PoFOMO New! 20.00

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
                    The Ethereum pyramind DApps - madness and excitement in this 'get rich quick' Crypto craze now swamping the network.

1) PowH3D fell hard yesterday, whales Craig Grant and Trevon James selling all their PoWH3D tokens gained in the last few weeks - rumoured to be worth $80K and $70K. Craig/James gave away 10% of value to other token holders by selling.
                    2) PowH3D now recovering unlike Bitconnect/Davor crashes - 'proving' logic of smart contract
                    3) Craig Grant live streamed this morning - buying back in big to PoWH3D
                    4) Clones now dominating Ethereum DApps list. A clone is easy to produce by copy'n'paste'n'change a few lines.
                    Bonkers. Like throwing trout pellets into a fish farm.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post

umm, yeah, no, this ain't good, if somebody can sell $80k of an instrument and the market is moved by 10%, that's um, yeah, not good

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X