• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    Something he said that's just struck a chord with me...if we get above the 5500 mark there is no selling pressure from algos...
    this is from the fact that 5500 is about the 0.65 fib level of the all time high to the recent bottom price. After that there are no higher technical pivots to be in play from the past.
    What that says to me is that each coin is going to have a critical price in which we'll likely see simpler upwards price movement if it is broken. This is because we're only trading against people and not machines as well.
    I think I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the day!
    running this logic over rdd...the 0.65 is 96 sats. rdd has struggled to get over that point for ages now (and is currently at that point). each time its gone over its quickly fallen back down. algorithms selling...could that be the reason? for sure my next big target after 100 is 140 so there might be something in it
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      Regardless of whether you're in XVG at the moment or possibly still out I would recommend you watch this vid. It's made by TradeDevil...someone whose TA I completely trust (don't say that much).
      Bear in mind he recorded this yesterday.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKUsuZdET0o
      If you look at where he expected the 5th wave to end it's at about 820 (hard to tell from the vid).
      Look at the XVG chart now...It appears to have topped at 818!
      According to his TA the algorithms will start buying back at around 730 to 710 and push it higher.
      Just worth looking into ....
      Buy order at 730 got filled...let's see if the price goes back up now
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I'm still staying out for the time being.

Still need to see that upward breakout before buying back in. On the one day chart XVG looks very bearish. Will wait until a double bottom at least, at 650 perhaps.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My spread betting broker just added:

DASH
          LTC
          XRP

Tulip's getting real!
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Question:
            The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 426B at 03:00 PM UTC on Friday, April 28. In your opinion, will the Market climb above 450B USD at any time before May 15?
            Indicator: 74.26%
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              How much electricity?
              approximately £150. I spent a lot of time tweaking my cards and "dialling them in" to get best megahash/watt performance as opposed to outright performance. 550 watts at the wall is a fairly regular reading on the meter i've got hooked up to the rig. So yeah sure you could say it's "only" made me £550, but it's also saved me money on my heating; where it is positioned in my flat is pretty central and I haven't run the heating for the last couple of months even on the colder days. Summer may be an issue - that hot weekend i had to have my windows open most of the day!

Comment

BABB equity crowdsale

Coming soon to a CroudCube near you: opportunity to own equity, earn BAX bonus and star in a video. Who's in

Comment

There's the XVG buy signal

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    There's the XVG buy signal
                    now that is an algo buy impulse :-)

Comment

Have you ordered the Lambos yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X