• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'm desperate in trying to move my UK pension to a pension fund that tracks Crypto, nadda. PBC suggests later this year it'll become mainstream. But I want it now! Now!

Knowing I've got XXX amount locked up in shares that are about to tumble....
    My HL SIPP has BTC and ETH trackers
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Just found them before your post!

But 4-6 weeks to transfer my fund!! - time is ticking.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Me too. Did very well out of the BTC one before xmas. £10K made.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Me too. Did very well out of the BTC one before xmas. £10K made.
          Just transferred some £ from LTD to SIPP to load up some more.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Just transferred some £ from LTD to SIPP to load up some more.
            Isn't this your kind of thing: https://putincoin.org/about.html

PutinCoin was created to pay tribute to the people and the president of one of the largest and greatest country in the world: Russia!

Comment

number of dark pool exchanges coming online is indeed exciting.. because of that you just never know the minute when the market will explode.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 416B at 06:00 PM UTC on Tuesday, May 1. In your opinion, will the Market drop below 380B USD at any time before May 15?
                Indicator: 84.66%

Comment

The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 416B at 06:00 PM UTC on Tuesday, May 1. In your opinion, will the Market climb above 450B USD at any time before May 15?
                  Indicator: 59.56%

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Isn't this your kind of thing: https://putincoin.org/about.html
                    You're obsessed

Comment

Still holing onto Lunar (LUN) - truck load of cash trying to get in.

Comment

Working...
                      X