• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Did you get an e-mail from poloniex.com the other day? Saying how they're changing fees to monthly rather than trade? Fees were not kicking in proper until trades were over $1m

Din't Goldman buy Poloniex recently? Something going on...
    didn't get anything myself. cant actually remember if i signed up to poloniex
    poloniex were bought by circle (rumour of partnership with vechain i think) who have a large investment from GS
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Did you get an e-mail from poloniex.com the other day? Saying how they're changing fees to monthly rather than trade? Fees were not kicking in proper until trades were over $1m

Din't Goldman buy Poloniex recently? Something going on...

Welcome to ze real world pal

Get ready to pay fees for having cryptotulip on the first place - just like bank account you'll pay from your holding or ze blockchain erases your "money"

Comment

Sorry to disappoint - free crypto trading has arrived:

https://dx.exchange
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Cool visualisation of crypto market evolution https://twitter.com/cryptokita/statu...85467608805376

Comment

not out of the woods yet.. perhaps instead we'll see some satoshi gains instead

The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 393B at 07:00 PM UTC on Tuesday, May 15. In your opinion, will the Market drop below 350B USD at any time before May 30?
            Indicator: 76.45%
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

not out of the woods yet.. perhaps instead we'll see some satoshi gains instead

The cryptocurrency Market Capitalization settled at USD 393B at 07:00 PM UTC on Tuesday, May 15. In your opinion, will the Market drop below 350B USD at any time before May 30?
              Indicator: 76.45%
              opportunities to short then :-) *sits back and waits for correct use of the word 'short' to be commented
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Been on hols for two weeks. Promised missus - all crypto apps deleted from phone. Didn't check a thing. Lined up my "safe" ALTs for the duration. Just got back and I'm down 15% across the board. What happened?
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  Been on hols for two weeks. Promised missus - all crypto apps deleted from phone. Didn't check a thing. Lined up my "safe" ALTs for the duration. Just got back and I'm down 15% across the board. What happened?
                  Your Lambo suffered shrinkflation.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Your Lambo suffered shrinkflation.

Yep.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Rig Upgrade

Over the weekend my big rig got a smaller, more slender cousin in the form of a couple of 1070ti's in a new frame - boom! Between the two of them I am now mining 0.5 ETH every 2 days. Pulling approximately 1100 watts at the wall. Will expand and get more cards once the new team green cards have come out, and the old range can be had for pennies.

Comment

Working...
                      X