• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wowzers - https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison...ctions.html#1y

Massive spike in Dash transaction volume. Love this type of signal, statistical speaking, it's a strong signal of an imminent trend change. Could be in either direction mind! But I'm hoping up. 3x signals are very strong, but a 4.5x - that's a massive indication. Buckle up Dorothy.

As an example here is Litecoin https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison...ctions.html#1y

Look carefully at the 3x in transaction volume 5-10 days before is raced from $90 to $360.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      That's because it just became tradable in the last 24hours. People who bought into the ICO could collect an easy 10x gain. Not exactly an awful story at the end of the day is it?

I'm holding with a firm grip. 50% pullback is nothing if we see a 10x 100x or even 1000x in the years to come. There was bound to be disgruntled investors getting out.

So you could take some profit (if you got in at the ICO level) and still realise mad gainz if you're right. That's probably what the rush for the exit is, they're only cashing in half their winnings so get a free bet with the rest.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

ALTs appear to be taking it in turns to start pumping.
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Cryptocurrency

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/bye-by...nance-exposed/

Binance api hacked, SYScoin hacked, someone walks away with 7000BTC worth $45 million
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Ah another hack story. I'm assuming no one here is keeping their tokens on the exchange? (cough)

Decentralised exchanges will be the only way to go forward. Centralised exchanges are just not up to the challenge of keeping peoples money safe. Ethos (ETHOS) is tipped to be a Coinbase killer. There's a few others, Bitshares, Loopring, but I think Ethos might win. 1000x if it does.

https://altcoinatlas.com/ten-altcoin...1000x-in-2018/
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Ah another hack story. I'm assuming no one here is keeping their tokens on the exchange? (cough)

Decentralised exchanges will be the only way to go forward. Centralised exchanges are just not up to the challenge of keeping peoples money safe. Ethos (ETHOS) is tipped to be a Coinbase killer. There's a few others, Bitshares, Loopring, but I think Ethos might win. 1000x if it does.

https://altcoinatlas.com/ten-altcoin...1000x-in-2018/
              Bitshares is probably the most advanced block chain that has been proven in the real world. It regularly does transaction numbers that would bring the Ethereum network to it's knees.

Comment

Anyone been keeping an eye on CET and Coinex? These are the guys that gave me 10000 free CET. Price has pumped massively in the past weeks.

Now sitting at $0.1395 / 2183 sats. So my 10,000 free coins are now worth about £1,050, not too shabby.

They're also paying dividends based on your CET holdings, every day I'm getting free coins, seems to be around 1% - 2% of holdings.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                  Anyone been keeping an eye on CET and Coinex? These are the guys that gave me 10000 free CET. Price has pumped massively in the past weeks.

Now sitting at $0.1395 / 2183 sats. So my 10,000 free coins are now worth about £1,050, not too shabby.

They're also paying dividends based on your CET holdings, every day I'm getting free coins, seems to be around 1% - 2% of holdings.
                  None of which strikes you as remotely dodgy?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Bull run looks like it might be tentatively building a base. BTC threatening to close above the daily 20 EMA for the first time in a while despite a possible Binance hack...

Probably too soon for Lambo memes but this run 'feels' different.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Bull run looks like it might be tentatively building a base. BTC threatening to close above the daily 20 EMA for the first time in a while despite a possible Binance hack...

Probably too soon for Lambo memes but this run 'feels' different.
                      I hadn't been paying an awful lot of attention, then I looked at all of the alts that were up at least 25% over the past 7 days. I am by no means a trader, I just lurk looking at the prices of things and play the long term hold game, but I think you're right.

Still not sure if it's the "mega bull run" or not - I think we may have a way to go yet. Coinbase getting their stuff setup for institutions is a good indicator though.

Comment

Working...
                      X