• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    Is anyone else actively trading at the moment? Of course the market is utter tulip overall but there have been some corking trade opportunities recently.
    Scalping occasionally but generally laying low.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

BABB have made a minor adjustment to their company valuation for the equity sale

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

I'm making a list...

Make a website and you have a plan B. "Scooter's List, the Craig's List of Cryptocurrency. Don't buy Tulips."

Lots of opportunities to supply new services to an emerging market.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

So for a moment there a I kecked my pants...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            So for a moment there a I kecked my pants...

Hadn't noticed Zencash had sneaked into the top 100.

Probably due to others losing value rather than Zen going up, although it has held it's value (in BTC) relatively well.

Comment

Might be worth watching this, it's free to do so and I understand they'll be giving new recommendations not previously mentioned

https://pages.exct.palmbeachgroup.co...source=Tcrypto
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Anyone else in SNTR?
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Is DRGN still a buy?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Is DRGN still a buy?
                    oh yes

https://altcoinatlas.com/ten-altcoin...1000x-in-2018/

What is not mentioned in the link is DRGN integration with Amazon AWS.
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 14 July 2018, 21:45.

Comment

I also got my hands on a chunk of BOScoin. I don't get how this one is so under the RADAR. It does trusted contracts like Tezos and utilises a self evolving protocol.

Based out of Singapore they have a strong team behind the project with regular updates on progress. A fraction of the cost of Tezos despite having less coins in circulation.

Comment

Working...
                      X