• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Crypto and "Result oriented analysis".
    Dropping -95% since inception is a result - a hard fact.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
      Dropping -95% since inception is a result - a hard fact.
      I'd be interested to see your figures, I only get -81%...
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

In an overall bear market as well. If we get an overall uptrend and it pumps 5x it probably won't have anything to do with its intrinsic value or quality of the project.

My BAX holding is up 0.3 BTC, bought at the ICO price and it's up in both BTC and GBP. Charts look a bit flat to me
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Down about -35% on aggregate. Bought more after the ICO.

Try to $/€ cost average your way into a position.
          Last edited by scooterscot; 20 July 2018, 10:20.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I only get -81%...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
              Don't laugh, I'm still up (just) I hoovered up 800k+ at 4.8 sats.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison...ctions.html#6m

The volume transactions on Dash is incredible. I made a post a few weeks back on how it tripled. Now it has increased 66 fold. Of all the coins I'm keeping on my radar, DASH is by far outplaying them all. What does it mean? A shed load of retail investors have handed over their Dash to institutional investors. Dash will 10x easily in the next Bull run.

No other coin in the top 50 that I can see has had this many transactions in the past 3-6 months. Cannot overstate how significant this is.
                Last edited by scooterscot; 23 July 2018, 07:47.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Assuming you meant 'overstate'.?
                  My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Yes - thanks!

Suffering a little jet-lag this morning. Will take me 24-48hrs to right the ship. Recommendations welcomed!

Should BTC stay above $7.7k for the next few days, then we're certainly out of the bear market.

Comment

Just when you thought it was safe: Seizing £1.2 million worth of Bitcoin from a drug dealer in UK first? #Priceless!, from Surrey Police

Comment

Working...
                      X