• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    CFTC Wins Precedent Setting Case to Regulate Crypto

It’s rare a legal case accomplishes two firsts. In the proceedings taken against Patrick K. McDonnell, Cabbage Tech, and Coin Drop Markets, the New York Eastern District Court decided to not only rule against the defendant, but also wound up establishing standing for US regulator Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).

https://news.bitcoin.com/1-1-million...-jurisdiction/

Oh dear - pooper scooper might be potentially scooping poop on a side of US highway, he'd better pray no US citizens are reading his unlicensed financial advice...
    So had you then... remember when you explicitly advised everyone to sell them all?

Now pipe down for a bit eh?
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

CFTC Wins Precedent Setting Case to Regulate Crypto
      About time! lack of regulation is what's keeping most big money and institutions out. I wish they'd hurry up and regulate - I want my damn Lambo!
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        So had you then... remember when you explicitly advised everyone to sell them all?
        My personal advice is not to buy them in the first place due to obvious risks of getting caught into fraud and money laundering, possibly terrorist financing too

Comment

My personal advice is not to buy them in the first place due to obvious risks of getting caught into fraud and money laundering, possibly terrorist financing too
          If that's your position you better sell all your fiat money, which is used to fund terrorist activities not to mention money laundering by the big banks, HSBC to name one. Shame on you.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

In the relevant post(s) at the time, you gave explicit unlicensed financial advice to anyone able to read the thread to sell.....we've been over this already....you are caught as much as scoots, if anything, more, cos scoots says DYOR a lot - so by all means keep banging that financial advice drum, but you'd be a turkey voting for xmas
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              In the relevant post(s) at the time, you gave explicit unlicensed financial advice to anyone able to read the thread to sell
              Nope, it wasn't financial advice - I have no vested interest - no commission, no I am pumping market, nor I am shorting it to benefit from sales, unlike pooper scooper who has (or had) personal financial interest to keep pumping interest in this fraudulent market

If you don't see the difference then you are even a bigger cretin than I thought you were (this isn't medical advice)

Comment

Nope, it wasn't financial advice -
                So it's not advice now? Pity you din't tell us that to start with.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  So it's not advice now? Pity you din't tell us that to start with.
                  Not financial advice

Comment

wish you said that a year ago - oh man

Comment

Has anyone ever met a bigger dickhead than me?

Comment

Working...
                      X