• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Truth be told, your pity and opinion means less to me than the ameba occupying the cold oceans of Europa. Yet your compelled to tell us, one wonders why... why you're unable to tame this inner rage and redirect it into some meaningful contribution.
    Will no-one think of the poor amoebae!

Oh, the ironing!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasB View Post
      I truly believe in crypto, got some TRX and some RIPPLE, and just waiting... Its a bit early and It's just the beginning! Not many people know about block chain and crypto world. Hope all crypto holders will inspire others to join..
      I hope they don't. I'd rather they let them make their own decisions about a highly volatile investment that's already left millions out of pocket.

Those that know the pitfalls, risks and potential gains will have already made up their mind so you will be talking about people that aren't fully clued up which is the worst demographic for crypto. It's happened on here.

Why push it on them like you would a ponzi scheme?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

For 'us' HODLers and believers .. From 99bitcoins.. Bitcoin obituary stats | 99 Bitcoins

Bitcoin has 'died' 315 times

Dec 15 2010: Why Bitcoin can’t be a currency. BTC $0.23
        Nov 23 2011: The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin. BTC $2.37
        Dec 24 2012: Wired, Tired, Expired for 2012: EXPIRED – Bitcoin. BTC $13.30
        Dec 13 2013: Bitcoin Will Crash To $10 By Mid-2014 BTC $887.63
        Dec 26 2014: Bitcoin’s defects will hasten its demise in 2015 BTC $327.20
        Nov 23 2015: Former bitcoin companies are erasing their embarrassing ‘bit’s BTC $318.84
        Dec 08 2016: Bitcoin is a bubble. It will burst on Monday 12 December 2016 BTC $771.23
        Dec 30 2017: Bitcoin—The Andromeda Strain of Computer Science Research BTC $14,669.04
        Oct 15 2018: "The Big BlockChain Lie" BTC $6,440.42

Comment

Who actually still owns bax?
          And have you increased your bags since you first bought?
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Belgium Adds 21 Websites to List of Fraudulent Crypto Trading Platforms - Bitcoin News

Lock them up!

Comment

Celebrity ICO Endorsers Face Legal Blowback Over Alleged Fraud - Bitcoin News

Are there actually any good news about tulipcoins that are not about sudden increase in "value"?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                Who actually still owns bax?
                And have you increased your bags since you first bought?
                I do and yes. I've only got 1.7m though. I piled in when it was 1/3 the ICO price, currently up around 250%. I'm not pinning my hopes on it though.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  I do and yes. I've only got 1.7m though. I piled in when it was 1/3 the ICO price, currently up around 250%. I'm not pinning my hopes on it though.
                  How much is that 1.7m worth in real money?

Comment

Out of curiosity, why not?
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                      Out of curiosity, why not?
                      Because I'd be mad to pin my hopes on what's really a speculative gamble. It's not my pension but I've got some skin in the game, not just in BAX, if it all gets silly.

I've got rid of almost all my small post ICO stuff now and consolidated it into three long term bag hodlings; SNTR, OCN and BAX. Out of those three I think BAX is actually the weakest, you might disagree and you might be right. I've been buying dips of all three over the past month with £200ish ETH and just biding my time. If nothing happens, It's been a bit of fun.
                      I've been stockpiling SNTR as I'm considering a masternode when they're announced.
                      Last edited by Lockhouse; 28 October 2018, 08:16.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X