• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    McAfee must be getting a bit nervous. I'm going to wait it out. TDV did predict a bottom of $3k before the bull run...

Also Bakkt and the Swiss ETF are about to go live. That's some institutional adoption right there...

Not like big money to manipulate the market, shake out weak hands then buy at the bottom is it...

good luck with that

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      China is next to try it, they're hoarding the shiny metal whilst off loading US debt. You've can't blame them for their increases in defence spending of late. Almost like it was a well thought out plan.

Like the USSR, the USA, the last superpower is about to break up. Hopefully without a shot being fired.

it's great fun watching this story play out

the U$D is sooooo fecked

the intellectual debate is whether Trump is in on it and playing his moves on purpose

Milan.

Comment

Hook link and sinker as to why I'm ridding myself of my only remaining property in the UK. Process of completely the missives. 2-bed property going for near £0.5m is bonkers. Sitting them profits in the gold once it drops down to around $900.

Gordon why did you sell gold around $300? Russia, China, everyone is stocking up on it as the dollar wobbles. When gold hits $5k a few years down the line that $300 an ounce sale is going to hurt.

another thing Scoots, don't forget the ag

Milan.

Comment

The thread has reached page 666...
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            The thread has reached page 666...

interesting this is it took 666 pages to get to au and ag

is there something in the tea leaves

Milan.

Comment

The day you bring emotion into it is the same day you start loosing money. Got to remain without emotion, a plan + targets.

Remember what I said earlier in this thread, accumulate Satoshi value. It doesn't matter what the daily price of BTC is, it will pass $100k, maybe not before Christmas, but it'll pass it. It's inevitable.
              Go on scoots give us a date - then will you promise to toast your c@ck and eat it if you're wrong? And film it of course...
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

The day you bring emotion into it is the same day you start loosing money. Got to remain without emotion, a plan + targets.

Remember what I said earlier in this thread, accumulate Satoshi value. It doesn't matter what the daily price of BTC is, it will pass $100k, maybe not before Christmas, but it'll pass it. It's inevitable.

It’s the sound of inevitability, Mr Anderson!

Comment

Hopefully this tulipe will keep dropping until it goes well below 1000 units of real money

Comment

Pretty bad day across the board today...:

Contracts on all major U.S. equity indexes pointed to declines at the open, with megacap tech shares leading the drop. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell a fifth day as its technology sector headed toward a bear market. Equities slid across Asia after U.S. software developers and chip makers dragged the S&P down Monday.

Here are some of the main pre-market moves in the U.S.:

Apple slumped 2.7 percent and is headed for a bear market, while every member of the FANG cohort was down at least 1.5 percent.
                    Semiconductors sank, with Nvidia, Micron and AMD down at least 5 percent.
                    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...premium-europe

Are we seeing this great stock market crash people have been predicting for a while now?...
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Go on scoots give us a date - then will you promise to toast your c@ck and eat it if you're wrong? And film it of course...
                      Before you jump too far on to the witch hunt bandwagon PC, there are plenty of posts in this thread of you hyping the market up / considering secure nodes and other types of further investment; don't be such a turncoat just because times are rough.

No-one holding Crypto at the moment is going to enjoy this. Much like you'd hate to have been holding Sophos shares, Facebook shares, Flybe shares, or shares in a number of other corporate entities recently, which have also taken a battering.

Whilst I agree that Scooter has painted a consistently rosy coloured portrait of the market (everything is an opportunity) - any advise given on an internet forum should be considered worth exactly what you paid for it - NOTHING. People who have invested have ponied up their own hard earned gambling money (because this is a gamble) are responsible for those actions. If anyone stands to lose the house or pension, that's entirely their own fault. Someone trying to help others should not lead to almost 50 pages of continual barracking and personal abuse aimed specifically at that one person. Did Scoots cause the ar$e to fall out of the market? No.

You shouldn't be cross with Scooter, you should be cross at yourself, and then the market after that.

It pains me to say it but "sell in May and go away" would've probably been the correct path. But hindsight is a wonderful thing and no-one could've predicted the BCH fork causing this market clusterfudge.

If you did any research about the Crypto market, previous highs and lows, bull runs, bear runs, etc. you would realise that this is SN:AFU.

Now where's that McAfee bloke who owes the internet a video.......

Comment

Working...
                      X