• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin will go down as the biggest waste of electricity in the 21st century

This is going to zero!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      BTC = $3824

Comment

Originally posted by bulltraderpt View Post
        Hi Scooterscot,

You are taking some heat here.

( "The time to act.." by trader without_worries — published November 16, 2018 — TradingView )

Having a look at your long term predictions on BTC, I see you posted a go long rec as the ten year 'support line' of $4059 have never been broken. Given where the price is now, $3700, would you now say stronger support lies in the $2800 region and lower?

This is only for a talking point, I am not interested in tradin Crypto any time soon as I feel the time to buy Crypto is when you have government regulation and 95% of these coins have gone, but that's by the by.

Cheers!
        I don't pay any attention.

Yes $2.8-3k is the next target. BTC cannot go up until it has tested that resistance.

Accumulating Satoshi value is the only thing I'm concerned with, not price action. My FCT Factom bitcoin value has doubled in value in the past 7 days. So many folks are focused on price. To put it another way, the Satoshi value of FCT right now is half what it was in January when FCT was $80. Currently it is around $8. So when we go back to BTC highs... well you get the picture.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Accumulating Satoshi value
          You've peaked on that measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Weeeeee! To the moon antonym!

Comment

Yes $2.8-3k is the next target. BTC cannot go up until it has tested that resistance.

Accumulating Viceroy bulb value is the only thing I'm concerned with, not price action. My FCT Factom bitcoin value has doubled in value in the past 7 days. So many folks are focused on price. To put it another way, the Satoshi value of FCT right now is half what it was in January when FCT was $80. Currently it is around $8. So when we go back to BTC highs... well you get the picture.
              FTFY

Comment

Accumulating Satoshi value is the only thing I'm concerned with, not price action. My FCT Factom bitcoin value has doubled in value in the past 7 days. So many folks are focused on price. To put it another way, the Satoshi value of FCT right now is half what it was in January when FCT was $80. Currently it is around $8. So when we go back to BTC highs... well you get the picture.
                You don’t do many transactions to “accumulate” value either...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You don’t do many transactions to “accumulate” value either...
                  Pretty smart huh... how do I do it.... let your imagination run riot.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Pretty smart huh... how do I do it.... let your imagination run riot.
                    By lying about it?

Comment

Gosh your thick - I buy more, it's called 'dollar cost averaging'. Look it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X