• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    We are all still getting our Lambos right?

Fiats surely?

Comment

Hell yeah....

Comment

Yes indeed.

Last year across my cryptos my initial investment went up 17,000%.

This year a 90% pullback, everyone is crying. Probably cause they bought in at the top / or invested money they can't afford to loose, and are now angry. I completely understand that. Happened to me the first time I got my toes wet. Next year we'll see a very different story. Once we hit the 200 week moving average (yellow line) there's no going back.

See that massive green candle around October / November 2015? That's what we're waiting for. Bitcoin will probably drop to $2800 in the coming weeks after a short rally upward. Then we'll see that green candle sometime in the first Quarter 1, 2019. When you do, fill yer boots.

This is not financial advice.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I don't think anyone is angry. Just sick of your bulltulip.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Which part of this didn't you understand?

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Afterwards Bitcoin moves off to $250k over the next three years.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I don't think anyone is angry. Just sick of your bulltulip.
              I wouldn't go that far.

It's good for a chuckle, although I do sometimes feel that I'm intruding on a personal crisis, like the pooperscooper Truman Show.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                I wouldn't go that far.
                The people that got in to Crypto on the back of his constant crap advice probably would.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  The people that got in to Crypto on the back of his constant crap advice probably would.
                  They probably deserve it TBF.

They were prewarned by the Thistle Hotel Heathrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    They probably deserve it TBF.

They were prewarned by the Thistle Hotel Heathrow.
                    Well we'll have to disagree there. Yes you shouldn't really listen to advice on an internet forum but the outrageous numbers and constant posting have definitely roped people in that shouldn't have been in and probably wouldn't have dabbled otherwise. PC definitely hung on to his every word for one and who knows if mattfx would have bought his mining rig without this thread and so on.

I started out thinking he knew what he was talking about but thankfully following his thread long enough I can see that isn't the case now.

Fairly good example recently..

On Nov 10th it's at 6.4k and he says - $4.8k is bottom until the long term trend line is reached, but not lower. However it may provide a great buying opportunity.
                    On 24th Nov it hits 3.8k - So much for the 4.8k bottom.
                    Yesterday still at 3.8k he's now saying 2.8k to 3k. A bit later on he says whatever you do don't sell.
                    Lo and behold his predication drops again and today he says 2.8k now.

So he says don't sell but predicts the price to drop 35%? Bear in mind he's got every single bottom wrong so far so that's a minimum. Or from his original 4.8k great buying opportunity to his predicted price is a 71% drop.

A ******* broken clock is right twice a day which beats scoots hands down. It's no wonder he does so few trades. He doesn't trust his own predictions.

I don't think saying they deserved it is really fair. They certainly deserved some better advice and if not that for him to rein in his evangelical postings.

Comment

We can split hairs all day about whether scooty is a platinum-plated cretin or merely a gold-pressed-latinum-plated cretin, but we have a prodigious public record of cretinism from scooty in the years leading up to this tulipfest. Anyone who failed to spot scooty’s clown shoes and big red nose does indeed deserve our mockery rather than our sympathy. I hope they never cross paths with a professional scammer.
                      Last edited by jamesbrown; 27 November 2018, 01:38.

Comment

Working...
                      X