• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. Well that's probably where I fail as I had no idea what he was like before a couple of hundred pages in to this so I'll take your lead on that.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      the outrageous numbers and constant posting have definitely roped people in that shouldn't have been in and probably wouldn't have dabbled otherwise.
      Oh, Come on! Scooter has spouted the most unalloyed gibberish non-stop. Anyone has taken any notice of it shouldn't be let out on the streets alone.

OK, so lots of people coming into Canary Wharf (or Canterbury Cathedral, or the ERG) make a living out of the same authoratitive telling of fairy stories but you can't really blame them for gullible people taking any notice. We're all given an expensive and lengthy education. We're all exposed to huge amounts of opinions in the media. If after all that, people listen to self-evident nonsense, then they must take 100% of the blame for the consequences.
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

I can only assume Pooper Scooter was being paid to act as a Crypto shrill. Posting all over the Internet to promote tulipcoins in pump and dump scams along with unknown accomplices.

Bitcoin Plunges to $3,738; Whole Crypto Scam Melts Down, Hedge Funds Stuck | Wolf Street

Comment

destiny is a funny thing

and I am a big believer in destiny and fate and trust it 100%

you might remember a few weeks ago, I was asking how to buy XRP, and I communicated in the threads that it was beyond my intelligence how to buy some crypto currency

and I gave up and didn't buy any, because one of my beliefs is, if I try my best and it doesn't work it's not for me and hence forget it and move on

in hindsight, thanks destiny that buying crypto coins is so difficult because it stopped me losing some hard earned

all the best

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            I hope they never cross paths with a professional scammer.
            If law has indeed been broken here then provide evidence and report to admin. I don't take kindly to unfounded accusations.

Admin?? What are the legal ramifications here? Will PM yah.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

can I have the last word before the thread gets locked for legal reasons

Milan.

Comment

ok there could be an opportunity here

if one were to think the price will continue falling

then if one had availability a facility where one could sell BTC which one does not already own, and buy BTC at a later time, and if the price continued to fall, and if the price which one bought the BTC at would be lower than the price one sold the BTC that one didn't already own at, then there could be an opportunity to profit from the fall

question, is there any broker who allows selling of BTC which one does not already own ?

this is also known as short selling

Milan.

Comment

where'd everybody go ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                    ok there could be an opportunity here

if one were to think the price will continue falling

then if one had availability a facility where one could sell BTC which one does not already own, and buy BTC at a later time, and if the price continued to fall, and if the price which one bought the BTC at would be lower than the price one sold the BTC that one didn't already own at, then there could be an opportunity to profit from the fall

question, is there any broker who allows selling of BTC which one does not already own ?

this is also known as short selling

Milan.
                    You can short on bitmex and bitfinex. There may be others but they are the ones I know of. Bitfinix, I believe, requires a minimum balance of $10k...dont think there's a min on bitmex but the fees are large from what I'm led to believe
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      If law has indeed been broken here then provide evidence and report to admin. I don't take kindly to unfounded accusations.

Admin?? What are the legal ramifications here? Will PM yah.
                      If there's a law against being cretinous, then you're a repeat offender.

Does that help?

Comment

Working...
                      X