• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Think Bitcoin is about to enter a consolidation period. That means we've about bottomed out and will move sideways. A move to the upside should be expected to confirm this consolidation phase. A big move.
    So it has to move up to confirm its going to move sideways?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      If he is so confident of a upwards move why can’t he put everything he has into it and then retire a billionaire?

Classic pump and dump operator.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        What absolute nonsense. Covering all bases aren’t you? If it crashes then I predicted so and the same if it zooms up. Do us a favour, feck the feck off. You caused untold losses to people on here and in fact might be guilty of a boiler room like scam and what you did was illegal. I hope you get reported to authorities so your shilling activities can be stopped.
        Really? I doubt anyone here has put substantial amount of money in based on some random bloke on a forum.

If anyone has, that's their own fault. It's not scooters responsibility what you do with your money.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          yes -
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            If he is so confident of a upwards move why can’t he put everything he has into it and then retire a billionaire?
            I did already, my entire pension.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I did already, my entire pension.
              So you put a fiver in it, wow

Comment

Ssssiish!

Comment

Ssssiish!
                  ....kebab....

Comment

Will check if kebab shop below me accepts it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Will check if kebab shop below me accepts it...
                      Sure, but one kebab is now 3242 kebab coin.

Comment

Working...
                      X