• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He lost no money. All in he put in £23k. He's still got multiples of his original investment. Where is the loss?

Expect more of those sensationalist articles in the coming months.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      The crypto shrills seem awfully quiet lately...
      They're all busy....

Comment

Oct 15, 2018 Rockdale: The Tiny Texas Town That's Turning To Bitmining

Jan 10, 2019 Bitmain Scales Back Texas Bitcoin Mine | Texas Public Radio

"In addition to the decline in bitcoin value, the end of last year saw many complications for Bitmain. It has been sued in U.S. federal court by users of its hardware who say it is siphoning off processing speed directly for the company, and its CEO and co-founder Jihan Wu was replaced."

Last edited by AtW; 13 January 2019, 13:56.

Comment

Scoots,

XRP, is there anything in the discussions about World Bank IMF and the SDR and XRP ?

I asked this before Christmas, is there anywhere easy to use where I can buy XRP ?

Fer feck's sake why do you have to be an expert of the dark web to buy crypto currencies ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            Scoots,

XRP, is there anything in the discussions about World Bank IMF and the SDR and XRP ?

I asked this before Christmas, is there anywhere easy to use where I can buy XRP ?

Fer feck's sake why do you have to be an expert of the dark web to buy crypto currencies ?

Milan.
            It's really not that difficult. Sign up to an exchange, transfer some fiat, buy some crypto. Recommended to transfer to your own wallet, but not essential.

You can buy ripple and others directly on Uphold - Buy, Sell, and Send BTC, XRP, And MORE In Seconds

Comment

IMF and World Bank will bail out CryptoTulip traders like scoots, you've heard it on here first!

Comment

Don't know much about XRP other than I'd not touch it.
                Last edited by scooterscot; 15 January 2019, 23:22.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Don't know much about XRP other than I'd not touch it.

Ethereum looks poised to make a massive jump in price at the same time Bitcoin will take a further plunge downward.
                  All that matters is the Satoshi value, remember?

Even if 1 btc is worth zero, at least you have lots of Satoshi....

Comment

Satoshi...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      All that matters is the Satoshi value, remember?

Even if 1 btc is worth zero, at least you have lots of Satoshi....
                      Glad you remember...

The last time ETH touched the bottom of this channel it went up 1600%, which was started by a sudden drop in the price of BTC. This event will begin in February.

Comment

Working...
                      X